GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I enjoyed the Davis girls, and Lexi as Kristina. But I have to give credit to Kate Mansi, she’s great on this show. I don’t see Abby at all. She has matured Kristina, and I can see her as a viable lead in her own stories.

Nina, Drew, and Kristina have all been reinvigorated, and that’s just in day to day writing.

I know Korte loves Carly, PM too. But this Carly is 100% what she became when Mulcahey was no longer on the show. She can be a lead character without sacrificing everyone else or allowing her to slip too far back into Guza Carly. I hope this is an over correction since the Jason thing is their first big story, and we get some nuance back into Carly and she isn’t on all the time.

• Members

Just got to Nina and Drew banging. I loved the build up to it. Seemed obvious it was definitely coming. Am I wrong in thinking they’ve also chemistry tested Drew with Jordan and dare I say it Willow? When Drew dumped Carly and he came over and had wine with Willow, I dunno picked up a little something. Now you have Willow at her anniversary dinner with Michael worrying about Drew.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Pretty Good episode

# Liked The Jason/Carly stuff.
The deception stuff was good. Scott seemed more grounded.  What's up with Lucy? Will Sasha return as Deception Spokesmodel? What about Lois at Deception?

Im really loving Tracy and Gregory.

WTF with Ava/Nina.
Ava checkin on Sonny's pills

Edited by John

• Members

Tomorrow: Felicia, Laura and Trina are back

See I do not need big things to happen. Characters are interacting better. Stories are moving. To where not sure but that is what makes soaps great.