• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Correct. In my response, I was pointing out that not all of them were paramedics as we all first thought, without exactly saying that. 

Yes, everything is "off." Apparently it's for a reason...

• Members

They are obviously setting it up that she will be alive. Which makes me think... maybe the joke will be that she really died. It just went though my mind... that maybe this is Bradley trolling us leaving these hints... when she really is dead.

I am so split on this. It's amusing how THIS bad writing can make you fall into a rabbit hole of analysis and doubts. It's so bad and so illogical, that in the end it's like a performance art of bad writing. 

• Members

Now it's all come to me - Sheila has done this to break up Finn and Steffy. She will be in the dark in the shadows manipulating... then Hope and Finn will happen. After Steffy has lost everything... and Finn is with Hope... it will be revealed that Sheila is alive and that Finn left or broke up with Steffy... by manipulation of Sheila. Then Hope and Finn will break up. This will be DRAWN OUT for months and months. 

I know most people won't like this... but I just am 1000 percent sure this is where he is going. It's so obvious and written in the scenes and the hints.

At least that's my prognosis.

• Members

Yeah I speculate the same.   Repeat of Phyllis from Y&R faking her death in order to frame Diane for her murder (and to split up Jack/Diane).  That went on for months and but ultimately went nowhere.

Now it's (maybe? probably?)
Sheila faking her death in order to frame Steffy for her murder (and to split up Finn/Steffy).  I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Edited by janea4old