• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha brother it is!

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah I honestly just don’t care at this point, and if Thudley does pull another “gotcha” with this being a fake out, I rather just see Sheila driving off to parts unknown, after her “death” announcement is made, laughing over the fact that Steffy will be sent to prison for “killing her”. 

then I’d just be back to praying that one day we will get a new head writer at B&B that really does have a well thought out planned of how to write for Sheila, without resorting to all this nonsense….

• Members

I doubt Steffy would be charged though given Sheila was stalking her and trespassed at her house lol 

Oh I'm sure Sheila will show up sometime, but it sounds like KB is done for now. That must be what she was hinting at in her IG Post awhile back

• Members

Such an excellent point for sure. Sheila’s 2017-18 return was so mishandled badly even worse than the 2003 one. Her current return started out intriguing but then the whole champagne label switch-a-roo that lead to a body count was too much, as was the toe and the stuff with Bill. Yikes!

I do agree this probably isn’t the end for KB as Sheila at all, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s back in a few months as Thudley’s latest “big show changing twist!”

• Members

It seems weird to me, since I remember she was posting and responding to people on social media and saying things like that she was excited for Sheila's new beginning and etc and future. I don't want to say anything to shame KB, but she was basically PROMOTING Bold every chance she had and saying praise after praise for Bradley. I always thought it was meaning she really WANTS TO KEEP THAT JOB and keep getting these scenes. I just felt she was VERY DEDICATED and active in SAYING how Happy she is to be back.

So I am sad she lost that paycheck. I hope she finds better projects... IF - SHE IS DONE, which now I am doubting. I think in 2-3 months they will have yet another stupid reveal and she will be alive

• Members

I mean, Only Thudley can get away with this merry go round “storytelling”

Please register in order to view this content

he will bring Sheila back for May sweeps, just for this whole cycle of “Killing and Shooting” Steffy and Finn, then one of them “killing her”, to continue over and over….yet we will never get rid of Liam’s bitch ass, as long as Thudley head lives and breathes…

i forgot to mention Lauren will keep popping into town for more fashion shows  (maybe next it will be Ridges “grand finale” and he’s “dying) and still won’t run into Sheila…  

• Members

I think you are 1000 percent on point. THIS will happen. It's all there. Alsooo... if KB was really going... there would have been POSTS and stories made by couple of people... couple of stars... who are staying silent. This is saying to me... they know she is not really gone.