• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Steffy is hallucinating that she "got up and left" hard to tell

Brown, meanwhile, had her own challenges playing out the death scenes. “Can I just say that the aftereffects for Sheila, laying on a concrete floor for hours, that really hurts!” she relays. “I was bruised for the week from laying on concrete!”

It also gave her time to think about the future. “Laying there on that floor when the paramedics pronounce the time of death, my eyes were closed and you’re holding your breath so it doesn’t look like you’re breathing,” Brown shares. “It was just like, ‘Wow, OK, I guess we’ll have to see what might come next for me.’”

• Members

Sounds like it's legit, I doubt KB and JMW would lie about this

this was just posted

https://www.tvinsider.com/1124160/bold-and-the-beautiful-sheila-dead-steffy-kimberlin-brown-exit/

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, who plays Steffy, was torn over the news that Sheila would die at her alter ego’s hand. “Well, it’s bittersweet because I absolutely love working with Kimberlin; she is just the consummate professional,” Wood praises. “She elevates every scene and she’s so creative. For Steffy, hallelujah! This is her moment. How long has it taken Steffy to take her down and it’s finally happening, so it’s going to be a big shock.” As a fan of the soap before she joined it in 2008, Wood adds, “For someone who used to watch the show, and to [now] go toe-to-toe against Sheila, that’s a really cool moment.”

• Members

Geeezus... seeing that new clip... Sheila is 99 percent not dead. They will probably leave us not knowing for some time. I knew it since I saw people from the show... liking certain comments on social media. Bradley is doing a number again.

The b-tch is still breathing. 

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2022/04/tanner-novlan-exits-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-dr-john-finn-finnegan

And let me remind of you a previous STUNT like this... that Bradley pulled.

He is doing it again. Even the actress - KB - is saying similar things this time.

GOD ALMIGHTY. 

• Members

"Well, you know, it's a tough place for me to be in right now; I'm not going to lie about this," Brown told TV Insider. "I guess if anyone were going to take Sheila down, I'm happy it's Steffy. I just wish that no one was taking Sheila down. It's my happy place where I have been so blessed to be for over 35 years. But I've had a good run at it, so I'm one of the lucky ones, there's no doubt about it."

Notice how she phrases it - taking Sheila down. She never says or confirms KILLS or DEAD.

Bradley... you can't fool a fooler, biatch.

I STILL don't buy it. I can BET on my life it's Finn DIED part 2.

Paramedics pronouncing death in this show is... even more reason to believe someone is alive. #NOBODYREALLYDIES

• Members

I doubt this is the end of Sheila, but either way, KB deserves better then the mockery of what Thudley has had her character do these last few years, and I’m at the point that I rather not have her be ruined anymore then she already has….

• Members

A-M-E-N sister, or brother! And at least Sheila... who has attacked people 100000 times... should have known better than to go straight into that knife, that Steffy was holding in a late 90s I know what you did last summer style... And she died... so easily... for a monster that 123294232 people have tried to get rid of. Who knew... one knife was enough. It went so fast... It really felt like a dream sequence.