• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL!!! 

I’m just trying to figure out how Thudley will explain a future Sheila return and twist. My guess is Steffy only “killed” an android that Sheila built to resemble her.

LOL!!!

Actually all this time I would have wished that Sheila killed Liam with some poisonous bees Lance style after learning he was going to hurt Finn by stealing Steffy back.

• Members

Thudley has no limits with any of these stunts….We had fake ghost projections and mannequins, why not an android or Sheila Mask of sorts??? And The worst thing is that Thudley thinks it’s all is brilliant!    At least JER when he wrote Passions knew they weren’t being serious when he wrote this type of stuff. 

• Members

But let me summarize 

OG -THEREAL-SHEILA under William Bell - sinister, All about Eve-type, acting innocent, but very dangerous - INCREDIBLY vindictive, diagnosed with Borderline personality DISORDER, menacing people who stand in her way, stalking her prey in a smart, YOU-type of way...  you know that tv show about that guy... Sheila INVENTED this type of stalking...  She was a perfect anti-hero - she wanted to be loved and accepted, but her personality disorder made her think everyone is against her. 

Bradley Bell - SEMI-SHEILA POST 2021 - The Shining LEVEL crazy lady, that laughs in corners and smiles and changes bottles of alcohol, giggling at her own EVILNESS every second of the way... like a character from a Pixar animation. Then she murders two people, because of a backdoor brawl with her daughter in law... BECAUSE OF 1 CHANGED BOTTLE. Then we have the bizarre Sheila and Finn storyline aka Misery by Bradley Bell and Not Stephen King... then we have a missing toe and bear... and her wearing a prosthetic FACE... then we have Bill f-cking her for weeks... WAIT - IT WAS ALL A SCAM TO GET HER IN JAIL. The f-cking was a bonus.

Every storyline MADE NO SENSE and everything felt random and cartoonish. And now we have her KILLED in a second... while we were just gagging after the mints and the stapler. BAM she is DEAD.

SAD AND PATHETIC. SAD AND PATHETIC. SAD AND PATHETIC.

Please register in order to view this content

Now lets ruin the other characters one by one... they are already pretty ruined... but I guess we can do more damage.

• Members

The tvinsider article quotes Kimberlin about filming the scene of the paramedics pronouncing Sheila dead.  So maybe the paramedics make a mistake and she wakes up?   Or maybe it's only Steffy dreaming that the paramedics are pronouncing Sheila dead?

I mean I hope Sheila's dead but ... this is Sheila.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

It's effing Sugar! Steffy killed Sugar... How did I miss thiiiiis. THANK YOU. WOW.

I had missed this - someone from her past last week 

NOW I AM 1000000 PERCENT SURE THIS IS SUGAR.

Edited by Althea Davis