• Members

Sugar ... well, it's random but anything's possible.  If that were the case, then everyone would assume the corpse is Sheila's body, so nobody would do a DNA test.   Then the real Sheila would leave town or lay low for a little while off canvas, which would technically make Kimberlin's "exit" true even if temporary.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have fallen into the rabbit hole and have taken Bradley's bait. Now I will fu-cking watch to see who the f-ck did Steffy stab. I rewatched the episode and my gut is really telling me this is not Sheila. The whole veil thing on her face... the way she did not defend herself... Sheila will never just die like that... without a HUGE fight before that. 

I am ashamed to say... I am hooked to see who this was... it's so disgustingly stupid and bad writing... but here I am thinking about it. I guess my IQ has finally lowered after watching so much Bradley Bell episodes through the years. 

ALSO in the podcast both Sheila and Casey said that something will happen that was NEVER seen before... and she said she is excited about that. I doubt she is excited to be killed off....

HMMMMMMMMM

• Members

It’s an incredibly silly story no matter what the resolution, but the repetitive “she wants me dead!” dialogue makes me think Sheila set Steffy up, and will probably haunt her in the months to come until she’s inevitably revealed to be alive come May sweeps. The Sugar thing just gives the writers an easy out.

• Members

As someone on another board pointed out, if it this is Sugar (or some other Sheila doppelgänger), then they'd have to have planned this far in advance, and have removed a toe from the doppelgänger with enough time for it to heal over.

• Members

@Errol posted about IG pics from two guest actors in Feb. 27 episode here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/66204-article-ron-nery-jr-and-naiia-lajoie-to-appear-on-‘the-bold-and-the-beautiful’

They seem to be dressed as paramedics.  So now I wonder,  will they be real paramedics -- or fake paramedics like Y&R's  Phyllis faked death of summer 2023?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Or MAYBE just maybe there is no double at all. It's all Sheila.

Hear my take.

Sheila said publicly - Steffy wants me dead the episode before. She was planting the seeds. Making sure Steffy will be accused of it.

Now... we know Sheila is capable of some mad stuff - so... she was wearing some garment that allowed her to be stabbed with fake blood dripping from her clothes, in her mouth she was also having the special effects blood and ready to fake her death.  It will explain why she straight went to be stabbed. Who lunges like that at someone with a knife? Sheila is not thaaaaat stupid.

So we need paramedics to be... bought off... She could have previously arranged it. 

That way she can fake her own death and get Steffy in jail and in big trouble, all while remaining alive and watching Steffy's world collapse.

It sounds as bad as anything Bradley can write. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

We've just lived through the Eric is dying/John McCook is retiring debacle, so Bradley is now  not only recycling plots but also hype surrounding them.

What really would be a shocker is a well plotted story that took a character in a new direction and had some long term consequences!

• Members

I'm late to the party, everyone's commentary is spot on, here, and in the promo thread.  I too have to wonder if Sheila is really dead.  It seems it would be difficult for KB and JMW to make those comments in the TV Insider interview, knowing KB is not exiting, and Sheila is not dead...Unless they are being kept in the dark themselves.  We'll see...

• Members

Someone previously said something about Sheila mentioning meeting someone from the past... this is the clue for me... and the exact words - Steffy wants me dead...  It's way too obvious... for her to really die. 

Also seeing some of the things people are liking on social media, instagram... people from the show... seeing the posts that Kimberlin is liking and re-posting on her stories on IG - I am 1 million percent sure she is not dead. I just hope they do this crazy storyline SOMEWHAT interesting.