GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Kelly Lee, whose entire character arc was 'horny nymphomaniac'. I do miss that whole crew of doctors, etc. who would go chill at Jake's though. Robin, Patrick, Kelly, Lainey who was a token character of color in various demeaning C-plots, Epiphany, Liz I think, etc.

I think Korf left OLTL (and soaps) to go back to the NY theater, specifically a big David Henry Hwang show that did not go well; I believe Ellen Bethea did the same for awhile. Now Bethea is a poet in Vermont.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yikes!  My bad.  Lol.  I was sure it was spelled with an e, but the point remains.  Selena Wu isn't scary or threatening.  Just sorta there.

At this point, from reading the DAYS thread, Suzanne Rogers is more sexy and threatening.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

7 more days of D&C and that has been tweaked. It seems to me that we are in the process of witnessing a classic soap shake-up & it couldn't happen to a nicer soap! IOW, a soap that needs it so badly but also is not so far gone that it is beyond helping! This leaves me trying to maintain a position of "guarded optimism" while inside I am jumping up & down. 

Yesterday, I didn't get to watch till today. 

I thought the scene between Miz Wu & Sonny was very effective. Interesting exchange of information & adds another side to the "Org Crime Serial Killer Gang" storyline. 

Also I found it very interesting that Curtis withheld what little information he has from Jordan & I didn't get why he did that. 

Literally the mention of Morgan got half of Twitter wondering about if Morgan is about to be back on the canvas. (He's not.) And the other half showing soap fan humor. Posts querying who will play the new Morgan? Most popular reply a huge image of Michael Easton. 2nd most popular reply same but Howarth. And they say soap fans have no humor! 

I did not at all like the way Sonny treated Dante. Are we seeing a new more unpleasant Sonny? Or is it just Sonny from the past back in extremis? This repeating refrain that he is isolating himself, maybe that is really coming true. 

Nina was hilarious trying to take on Diane. I don't even like Diane & I was cheering her on. 

And, also, STFU Lucy! She is not even trying. Snarking her way from one day to the next. 

I'm interested in Spinelli & Maxie. Didn't know I would be. 

I have heard of one actor being taken off contract. And my thought about that is that it's a start. Now, how about a dozen more?