Billy Miller Dead at 43

• Members

I hadn’t want to touch the subject myself but you’re correct and absolutely right in pointing it out and now in retrospect some of us, including myself were harsh on Miller’s portrayal to the extreme.

The MAB era came at time when every single soap was imploding and all the soap fans were wilding it, especially because we were also subjected to the lovely opinions of folks like Daniel Coleridge and Nelson Branco constantly dropped their opinion as well.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It just makes no sense that his mgr would have said "manic depressive." Not clinical. Not ever used. Old-timey terminology. 

Someone said Kelly Monaco had made a tribute. Others say she has made no statement. 

Not only another sad day, but a strange one, to boot. 

I trust we will hear reputable sources all agree within a day or two. 

• Members

His passing is such a saddening shock.  Through his soap career (AMC, Y&R and GH) his talent was undeniable.  Fiery, emotional, witty, lovable; Billy Miller exuded all those traits and then some in his work.  May his memory remain a blessing to the people who knew him and the fans who loved him and his work.  

• Members

… thinking of Billy Miller tonight. I’m still processing this tragic news. I know Billy was very private, but he always opened himself up to us, his audience. We saw his sensitivity in every truthful moment on stage. He never held back. A very generous actor and I will miss his undeniable talent. RIP

Please register in order to view this content