Days of Our Lives: September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, a whole heckuva lot of stuff got accomplished today! Joyce got shot, rushed to the hospital, operated on & is apparently headed to recovery at the end. Joyce being the lame hit person's name. 

Harris pulled a fakeout & he & Ava are somewhere in a hotel room. Ava's figured out it was EJ who hired the hit. 

Johnny finally told Chanel he's still in love with her. But her reaction was awkwardness. 

Talia got a job as a doc at the hospital, provisionally. 

Tripp & Wendy finally had an uncomplicated consummation. And, it looked like they'd go for Round Two. Whoever directed the scene, oh, Noel, used champagne gushing out of the bottle as the device to show climax. 

Not a bad DAYS work!

• Members

Beautiful tribute for Victor/John Aniston. This really was one of the best tributes that Days has done in a while. In the aftermath of this, I hope we get a mystery surrounding the circumstances of his death.

It’s too bad that they’re weren’t more people there, but budget is budget lol. I’m just gonna assume that there were other rows of mourners (behind the camera) and that was where John, Marlena, Nicole, Henderson, etc. were sitting

Please register in order to view this content

I cringed when Xander brought up Sonny/Leo. To the point that I wish Sonny had knocked him out. We really did dodge a bullet. As much I love Zach in the role and as much as Sonny should be on the canvas, Zach leaving to take the job on Fire Country really was the best thing to happen. Hope we see him again soon. 

Just like we saw Chelsea lol I was so glad that she was included in this. She did have a good relationship with Victor and I’m glad the show remembered that. Btw, is her son really named Isaac?

I see Alex is getting over the love of his life, Stephanie, pretty quickly. This is why people don’t like him. 

And, just wondering, was Belle going to comfort Philip after he broke down foreshadowing of what’s to come? 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

RSW basically playing Ben but is now Alex.

They could've easily done oh look it's Marlena and Maggie smiles and commercial. That's all that had to be done or even Bonnie mentioning so and so had arrived but were sitting in the back.

I was going to give the episode a C+ but the ending with LS bumped it to a B-.

• Members

If there is tension between Dee and Suzanne, I hope we find out the truth someday

I wonder how that works.

Did Max have to like give up the Brady name or something in order to marry his niece?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Overall I thought it good considering what DAYS budget is. I liked that we saw Chelsea and got an update on what she's been doing. 

Too much Alex and I felt that setting up Alex and Theresa as a potential couple could have waited for another day. 

I did like Xander and Sonny's little feud and Xander calling Sonny a cuck. 

However was disappointed that DAYS didn't have Sonny talk about how Victor was accepting of him being gay. I feel Sonny coming out to Victor and Victor not caring was an important moment in their relationship and deserved to be mentioned. Also, where did Sonny go at the end? He should have been back at the mansion. 

I know they have budget issues and can accept why some were missing but I do think they should have found the money for Nicole to be there.