Days of Our Lives: September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I would suggest that it's not per se a truthiness question. I believe he almost always or even always has some agenda behind whatever he's saying & we of course have no way of knowing what those many agendas might be. So his point of view dances around like a point of light. The only time I think "That's it. That is his core." is when he tweets about Irna or how he writes or Bill Bell, etc. The rest of the time, to me at least, he is working the room. 

I've been sporting this amazing picture her husband took of her. His tribute, so nice. It's lovely seeing someone so in love with someone so lovable. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was right about the baby name! Guess Uncle Ron and I have a similar style

Please register in order to view this content

Could have done without Sarah’s nasty ass attitude though. That look she shot at Maggie after she asked if there was something else she wanted to tell Xander made me want to curse her out. In this case, I don’t think it’s the writing that’s the problem, I think it’s the portrayal.

The same can be said for RSW/Alex. He’s not a romantic lead, no matter what the show tries to force feed us. 

I am intrigued by this mystery surrounding Victor, and also what it could mean for all these characters. Theresa adds another layer to this storyline that could be interesting to see. It also ties in Stephanie, who I was glad to see have scenes with her cousin today. Gimme a Chad/Stephanie/Alex/Theresa/Brady/Chloe/Xander/Sarah/Rex mess!

As for Maggie, I hope this all turns out to be a scheme and that she and Victor really were married. 

• Members

Victoria Margaret, very nice. 

I don't see anything wrong with Sarah right now. And, of course, it is way soapy to have this secret paternity issue planted. If the show goes on & on, there can be plenty of opportunities for it to be winked at as well as even an ultimate opportunity for it to come out as a reveal. I'm almost always for that kind of soapiness in the writing. 

Completely agree. 

Also agree but it doesn't look like Maggie, Justin, Bonnie & anyone else being thrown out of the K Mansion will have any relief any time soon. On the plus side, we must be gonna have Louise Sorel for a while & that to me is a big plus. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typo

• Members

I'm no fan of Jen Lilley's, but I have to admit that she kills it as Theresa. She's really great in that role, and I think we're in for a THUD when Emily O'Brien takes over shortly.

O'Brien is a good actor, but she's not only replacing someone who's crushing the role, but playing another role just episodes after leaving the part of Gwen.