Days of Our Lives: September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What a month August was for us Days fans

Please register in order to view this content

Some of the best episodes we’ve seen in a long time, some of the worst episodes we’ve seen in a long time and an absolutely gorgeous and talented actor being wasted in a horrible storyline #PoorPeter 

• Members

Is Elliot Roth's,(aka the von Leuschner lawyer), loved one going to have ties to Salem?

It seemed rather foreshadowing that they showed him talking and phone and saying he would be home soon.  Also, given his history of going to drag shows, and the obvious lack of gendered language when speaking to his partner, is Elliot also going to be gay?  Because they could've just re-used the actor who played Dimitri's family member to do all of this inheritance stuff.  So, I wonder if there's a story arc for Mr. Roth...

• Members

Today was an improvement over yesterday. Just the storylines themselves made this episode better. Clearly, yesterday’s main storyline is a failure on every level. 

Welcome to Salem, Dick Van Dyke! 

It’s so great to see him working again. He really is a national treasure. And I actually enjoyed the little *wink**wink* to Mary Poppins too.

I have mixed feelings about what his storyline may turn out to be. I don’t necessarily hate it, but it’s been done before, so many times already. Can’t wait to see Monday’s episode again 

For the first time in a while, I actually found Abe’s storyline interesting as well. His reaction today to Paulina and the date that they had just seems so natural and organic considering everything he’s been through. I do wish we could have seen their date though. 

I also really liked the ending of today as well. Despite the casting rumors, I think this could be a really good storyline for Brady and everyone around him. Kristen and her demon spawn still can just go away 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

No, I don't think you're wrong. John's biological father is gonna come up. Where they're gonna go with it, no idea!

I hope they do not retcon anything! As far as I know he is John Black and he is Forrest Alamain but there is no reason for him to go by that name. 

"Black Patch is on the case."