B&B September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Admittedly I am not a Darin Brooks fan, even when he was on Days.  He just doesn't have that IT factor for me.  As pointed out, at least Scott Clifton can act, but he tends to chew the scenery...Evident by "Exhibit A" above!  It's like tone it down dude.  He's like Michelle Stafford, but at least she doesn't have these goofy expressions.

• Members

I agree. The character needs a rest. BIG TIME. I would much prefer see a story with Bill or Wyatt than Liam.

Jack would be a great character to bring onto the canvas. Brooke is his bio mom, and Taylor gave birth to him. He could have an axe to grind with BOTH women. I could see him being similar to what Jonathan was to Reva on GL...the son from hell!

• Members

Have to agree. I'm no Darin Brooks fan, either. In most of his scenes, he's one step away from LOL. I can't defend Scott Clifton's overacting, and I think it's more noticeable because he's done such good work in the past. Now? He must know the scripts are total crap, so he tries -- way too hard -- to make tehm work. He might be better off phoning it in.

• Members

I managed to watch (as in fast forward) the last 2 months and let me congratulate Bradley.

You have finally managed to turn Bold into Indian telenovela. The absurd close ups and over-reacting. Liam and his hungry dog face... Hope and her longing in pain face... Brooke and her HOW dare you face... It is bad. The scenes lack any sense of real drama and conflict. Even 2002 now seems like GOLDEN era compared to this crap. 

But I laughed so much when Brooke just like that entered a 30 year old man apartment... snooped with few looks and JUST LIKE THAT burst into the bedroom. This is classic Brooke and I loved that scene. Laughed for hours.