• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

" At least Finn is a throw back to OG soap heroes, if it weren't for TK, Ridge would be barely a footnote in BOLD's history cause Ronn was NOT memorable at all" - @dragonflies

EXCUSE ME..... have you watched the REAL Bold... Not the joke that it is today... have you watched classic Bold? Ronn Moss is a footnote in the history of the show... did you really say that... are you kidding me... do you know what you are talking about?

Ronn Moss bad or good... DOMINATED the show for more than 20 years. Yes... 20 years full of storylines. He is recognized all over the world and in my country in Europe THOUSANDS were there to greet him when he arrived at the airport... women were fainting like he was Elvis or Michael Jackson. And we dont do that for anyone.

To say that he would be just a footnote is ABSURD and very offensive to what this man Ronn effing Moss GAVE to the show. He was not the most talented actor, but he had amazing charisma and he was unique in his own way. 

I am shocked of the things I am reading. Soon some of you will probably say KKL is just a footnote and Kim or JMW is the star of the show... Sweathearts... KKL and Ronn Moss Were The Bold And The Beautiful for decades. Together with Susan Flannery and John Mccook. Or are they footnotes too?

You sit here and you act like Tanner Novlan is the grace of the lord for this show while all he has done since coming on the show is 90 percent stay silent and be naked. Please... He is throwback to OG HEROES? Forgive me but this is not the case. The OG heroes are uncomparable to the character of Finn. And Im not saying anything about the actor. He may or may not be good. But to say he is a throwback to OG heroes... Is just laugh inducing.

I wouldnt even say Ridge was OG hero, but do you know what character Ridge was back in the day... From 1987 to at least 1993... LEADING. Manipulative... Funny. Don Juan type. And you sit here and tell me Ronn Moss will just be a footnote. 

I get it some people are obsessed with Tanner, but this is not a forum for your obsessions. Get real and stop denying the past and the history of the show. If Ronn Moss didnt exist maybe the show wouldnt have been so sucessful to begin with and continue for so long so you can have your favourites like Fin.

Let me repeat. I am not even a fan of Ronn Moss but I am very triggered by people denying his legacy and mark on the show. Learn to be more respectful towards the legends and the oldschool stars that were there in the beginning.

JESUS CHRIST. 

• Administrator

Woah.  Fantastic post @divinemotion  LOL.    So what was the point of Steffy leaving Finn? 3 weeks of conflict and then they're back together?  Nothing has changed with the Sheila situation, so it makes no sense for her to go back to Finn.  When Steffy and Finn were fighting, they were actually interesting. 

• Members

I was drooling for Ronn Moss... ?

Please register in order to view this content

And how did you get that impression... please do tell. People are drooling here and its every day and not for Ronn Moss. But when I decide to tell some facts... I am now drooling over someone. 

Wow... when people dont have real or valid arguments they can be so ignorant.

P.S for the sake of the joke.

Please... do drool if you want. I dont. 

• Members

Thank you! It's absolutely mindboggling how anyone could refer to Ronn Moss' Ridge as a footnote! Did they even watch the show back then? Ronn is not a great actor, but he fit the role of Ridge perfectly, much better than Thorsten Kaye in my opinion, and he had great chemistry with his leading ladies (JJ, KKL and HT).