B&B September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wondered who this Ginge character was that popped up out of nowhere. The scene felt out of place, but it also totally came off as if this guy had a crush on RJ!

Please register in order to view this content

At least we've gotten a break from Liam and Wyatt making weird "bro faces" at each other.

• Members

Brooke once again caught Hope and Thomas. Weren't their love scenes on Thursday? That was a long f u c k!

The best part of the show was that we actually got closing credits with music. Shocking!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

9-12

One thing I do like about taking a break from B&B. It moves slow enough that I don't feel like I missed anything. Except apparently hot shirtless men.

That said...no matter how jarring it was when it started...I am liking the Eric storyline. As I was playing catch up, I kept thinking it's a shame they wouldn't let Victor on Y&R play a storyline like this. But then again...would EB want to play it? It has gone slow enough and enough beats are being played that I do feel a bit invested. 

Eric vs Ridge with Ridge's impressive son in the middle? It could have legs AND we get a fashion show.  

And yes, I love the meet-cute between RJ and New Girl. She gave me shades of Allie over on Y&R. I just hope she does not vanish like she did. I know...wishful thinking. 

Awww to seeing Katie and Carter. But where did the triangle with Bill go? 

• Members

9-15

WOW. They are already setting up a mystery with New Girl already. Color me intrigued. Is it wrong that I don't want them to rush this though? I already want to know who the lady was on the other end and hoped it was someone from the past.

And here we go!!! Eric vs Ridge!!! I cannot believe how Eric has let this just snowball. And Ridge I was just smh.

Go on, Hope!!! Get those clothes off that hot piece of @#$. lol.