General Hospital: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

nuMolly looks like part of the family more than the other replacement, and while she was decent on Day 1, whew...that voice. I found it annoying.

Why are we getting more and more characters dressed in full office attire when they're at the pool? It's ridiculous -- especially in all black like Maxie.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She's 39. I'm hoping she's a temp, but they didn't say that when they announced her today.

I said basically the same thing on another forum, but the excuse bingo was getting out of control, so I gave up.

Edited by MontyB

• Members

It made me think ... the other day Kristina said, "blah blah a cautionary tale about not getting pregnant early enough ..." And, it is right on point. Medical types say to women with endometriosis that if they'd gotten pregnant when they were 16, that they never would have had this problem. A 100% cure for it supposedly is getting pregnant. I had Stage 4 out of a possible 4 stages. They think the problem is more common now because women delay having babies. Of course if you're 32 & that's what they say to you while you're in pain, you really want to just knock the daylights out of them!!

I just went to YouTube to hear Haley. Me, I thought Temp Molly was terrible. Couldn't act. Didn't get better. Had begun to shriek. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
clip

• Members

I'm trying to remember if Haley had that baby voice. I haven't watched anything with her in a long time. 

The new Molly just seems very...vapid. I guess she fits in with what Sam has become, but it's weird that they look so similar in age. 

• Members

I find it hilarious the casting or recasting of Molly has been so difficult.  And I get GH was in a bind, but they found Haley when she was like 8.  Molly isn't exactly a dynamic role with that much depth.  I just don't know how GH fumbled the recast twice when half the out of work actresses in Hollywood under 30 could play the role lol.