General Hospital: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The funny part for me as a longtime AMC watcher, was how the scenes went from Anna's home (the former Chandler Mansion set) to the new eatery set. It was a missed opportunity not to use an existing AMC restaurant set since its so clear that the GH crew has access to them. Maybe Krystal's? The Valley Inn? 

It would be so funny if Anna could come visit Pine Valley, and catch Lucy/Felicia in their scheme. Only, to get Jack to help them based on their longtime friendship versus their scheming. God, Finola and Walt had so much chemistry together.

I forget if on AMC 2.0, did they explain where Jackson was? I know we had Bianca, Kendall, Miranda, did either of them mention what Uncle Jackson was up to?

Also - Felicia and Lucy are comedic gold. The actresses really found their groove again! I remember when RC did the retread of the the Aztec Jewels they were paired up again, but the chemistry was off. This was 100% 90's fun for me.

Never has a SINGLE player revitalized a show as much as Jane Eliot with this return. She is such a familiar flavor, in the role of Tracy Q. I never quite realized HOW MUCH I missed her. It is also lifting Amanda Setton's game as Brooklyn. I am finally liking her, moreso than the unique  Adrienne Leone who had owned this role in my eyes.

...lastly, can we finally get rid of Maxie. This role is NOT WORKING. I hate to say it, but even Sasha is growing on me in comparison.

• Members

@carolineg I agree with you completely about Sonny & the way they are using up his guarantees about half of the time. He's become a Loiterer. 

@BrendaB Me either. I was shocked to learn who Ava's bio mother was. But, it sits well. 

Anyone how did Lucy & Felicia get caught? Do we not know yet? 

One thing I have liked is these impassioned genuine mini-monologues. Anna to Sonny about them being in places in their lives where people sometimes want to kill them. And every decision they make leads them exactly to that place. Then yesterday Tracy temporarily abandoned both snark & sarcasm to entreat NEddie to come home & to fake it until he can make it & let her get him help. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typo