• Members

At least Sharon is fretting while pouring coffee. Knowing JG, I do foresee this conversation around Halloween.

Nick: 'Why isn't CL decked out in Halloween decorations? Sharon, did you get lazy?'

Sharon: 'I'm pregnant.'

Nick: 'At least I know *this* one's mine. No tricks, just treats!'

Sharon: 'We need to talk about Chance and Cameron...'

SC - it's her body, her choice. 'Sharon' is only a viable character thanks to what SC has brought and given to the role. I'll always be a fan regardless of her looks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can see it now-Cameron will seduce Faith and she'll hit him over the head. Sharon will protect her by helping to hide the body.

BTW where is Doris? They have had years to address this. If they don't want to have her onscreen, just say she is in acare facility and mention visiting her from time to time.

• Members

Linden did an interview with SOD, He says the plan was to bring Cameron back LAST YEAR but he was way to busy. And, he says Cameron is not being redeemed, gets into Physical fights with Nick and Linden says “He’s burning the town down. He feels justified and motivated for what he is doing and not about to back down for one second.”