• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They're going to botch this so bad. So so SO bad. And there's so much potential. He's been off the canvas for 20 years. They can do quite literally anything with him, this evil character with a dark past and psychotic obsession with a long-standing heroine.

But I bet you anything he'll be dead in some "oops we murdered someone else!" plot within 6 months.

• Members

Her acting and face are...let me not say anything more, I want to be kind today.

And based on the lighting and direction in that scene they have zero clue what to do with him other than having everyone run around town wringing their hands whispering "Cameron Kristen is back". They're shooting their wad on yet another story that could have juiced their ratings and given fan-favorite Sharon something to do that didn't involve being a millionaire psychiatrist pouring coffee everyday.

• Members

I fear this is just going to be a plot device to have Nick and Sharon sleep together. Sharon and Nick will probably be led to believe that Cameron killed Faith and they have grief sex (the "bunker sex" Amanda Beall referred to in that article back in March). Then they learn Faith's alive, Cameron is killed/goes to jail/pulls a Stitch and vanishes, and then the story will be about what this means for Nick/Sally/Adam -- and Sharon will go back to pouring coffee and giving advice.

• Members

Well going by spoilers it probably will get Shick to sleep together anew.

That said...I'm just now starting the beginning of Sharon's tale in my binging and I immediately...like any time RH's Liz on GH gets a tale all her own...took notice. And since teasers have been all about something coming back from Sharon's past...THIS was the first name that came to mind.

So happy to be right, but wasn't he killed or just shipped off to jail? 

That background music was EVERYTHING.

THAT how you do a sinister entrance of someone old.