• Members

From SOD

Sharon/Nick/Sally/Adam: Nick is torn between Sally and Sharon when Sharon faces an unexprected Threat from her past and turns to Nick, Luckily for Sally Adam is waiting in the wings.

Victor/Nikki: Victor fears that Sally spectra will continue to cause damage to his family. So, he'll take matters into his own hands and offer her a bribe, She gets money as long as she gives up the baby to Adam and she leaves town. She may not be able to refuse.  Nikki will struggle with her own feelings about Victoria and Nicks relationships and worry that history will repeat itself.

Victoria/Nate/Elena/J.t: Victor finds out about the affair and grills Nate, And he and Nick suspect Nate has a secret agenda, elena discovers Victorias achilles heel, J.T. and, Schemes to get him to return. Victoria and Nate deal with the fallout as the affair becomes more public, at home and the office.

Phyllis/Diane/Jack: Phyllis enacts revenge from the grave, Jack vows to clear Dianes name and crosses the line to protect her.

Ashley/Tucker: Their is plenty of drama for the abbotts thanks to Tuckers arrival at the mance. This furthur complicates the conflict between ashley and Jack, Ashley and Tucker living together forces her to question her feelings for him.

Summer/Kyle/Chance/Christine: Summers secret maybe the final straw for her marriage, Chance and Christine team up to investigate PHyllis's death and that leads to more questions than answers. Christine finds herself in the unique position of seeking justice for her rival.

Devon: Devons surpise visit with Harmony and Malcolm lead him to make a life changing decision. Tucker will have his work cut out as he tries to gain devons trust back.

Billy/Chelsea/Devon/Lily Romance blooms for Billy and Chelsea, Lily will be Daniels support system during the investigation of his mothers death.

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This sounds like it is going to be May sleeps instead. 

And other than a couple of items, what exactly is being spoiled here in SOD? About 85% of this sounds like a recap of the month of April lol. 

I did wonder if it was JT myself, but I could easily see the threat being Cameron Kirsten as Linden Ashby is Susan Walters’ husband and could’ve been asked back. Plus we could get Garesis to make appearances as Grace. 

But that’s my own speculation. The threat could be anything. 

• Members

i love how @ the beginning of Chelsea's unalive herself/depression storyline peeps were disgusted PTB were using this kind of stuff just so a character could get a man, and PTB assured peeps the storyline was sooo much deeper than all that, lo and behold it was all a means to an end for Chelsea to get a man. Just really gross and off-putting, as if the characters weren't off-putting enough. 

• Members

Don't know why it keeps quoting the above quote,

but anyway, I wonder if Lauralee Bell(Christine) is going back to contract with Christine getting more story.

I wonder if Thad Luckinbill as JT and Linden Ashby as Cameron Kirsten are returning.

Nevermind about Luckinbill, just saw the next spoiler lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think Sharon and Nick are the two characters who have the "bunker sex" Griffith and Beall were discussing in that LA Times article a while back.

The threat from Sharon's past (be it a cancer return scare, Cameron Kirsten, or something else), brings Sharon and Nick together, they end up sleeping together, and then the story will be about Nick's guilt, Adam possibly discovering what happened and telling Sally, etc. 

I was excited about Sharon getting an actual story, but now I suspect the Sharon aspect will be over pretty quick and this is just a plot device for Nick/Sally/Adam.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As May sleeps continues…..

Monday, May 22 - Victor learns of Victoria's relationship with Nate; Billy and Chelsea switch gears; Chance discovers his investigation was sabotaged.

Tuesday, May 23 - Jack questions Ashley's motives at Jabot; Audra and Tucker reach an understanding.

Wednesday, May 24 - Nikki gives Victoria unsolicited advice; Summer apologizes to Kyle.

Thursday, May 25 - Phyllis makes a bold move; Christine gives Chance his marching orders; Devon makes a promise to Abby.

Friday, May 26 - Sally and Chloe pursue a new venture; Summer makes a pact with Phyllis.

Week of May 29th:

Victor grills Nate.
Sharon learns disturbing news.
Summer makes a confession.
Audra conspires against Nick.