Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Megan told Steve (Patch) that Thomas had kidnapped Kayla, so we are being led to believe that Peter is playing Thomas, but it has yet to be verified on screen

Also, as if a woman her age still buys print magazines (let alone a whole stack of them).

Edited by j swift

• Members

It's really Bo.  Megan lied to Steve that it was Thomas Banks.  Thomas Banks died onscreen in BS2. (Megan could have revived Banks, I suppose.)

This really is Bo.  Megan simply didn't want anyone chasing after Bo and Kayla.  Megan doesn't want anyone to know Bo is alive.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I don't think we are supposed to think Bo is Thomas Banks in disguise.  Although Thomas did "die" on screen Megan called him today and ask him to track down Bo.  So I guess the Bo we are seeing could be Thomas and the real Bo is somewhere else but........that hurts my head to think about.  I think Thomas is Thomas and Bo is Bo lol. 

• Members

So, you have Peacock then. Do you have a VPN service? If you do that is optimized for streaming PeacockTV in the U.S., then you can watch current episodes of DAYS. You can be in the United Kingdom or Madagascar - doesn't matter. The VPN service provides you a U.S. IP Address to watch Peacock. I use CyberGhost on my computer, phone, and Fire Cube, so if you needed a recommendation, that's mine. I'm very happy with it.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Wow. The only streaming service I have issues with using a VPN is Prime Video, but I rarely watch Prime Video, so I don't really care. But, even on my Samsung TV, my VPN provider provides me with a private DNS address to use instead of Google or CloudFare. I very rarely have buffering when I'm watching DAYS. Or anything!

• Members

I'm just going on two clues that this is not Bo

1. The remarkably odd acting style seems to be foreshadowing that this is not actually Bo.

2.  The frequent notes that the other pod in Megan's lab predated Bo's death because they kept referring to the fact that Rolf had been able to maintain it for more than a decade.

However, my predictions are rarely correct and I am frequently guilty of overcomplicating simplistic plotting.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Oh, yeah! And my apologies everyone! I somewhat got carried away, but I tried to make it DAYS related somehow, lol!

Back to DAYS. Isn't that flanel on Johnny hideous or what? It's like something you would find in K-Mart that still has the popcorn and corndog smell. So wild.

Edited by Noel

• Members

It definitely hasn't been validated on screen either way, I am just predicting the end of the story. 

Given that the actors are only contracted for 15 episodes, we'll know soon...

The other thing that I wonder is, given that streaming is not dependent on sweeps weeks, is there any need to stretch out this story until May?

Edited by j swift

• Members
They only showed the Exterior (Front Entrance Area) of Julie's Place in 2022 (8 times), last time 10/20/22. The last time the interior was seen was 10/27/21.

Yes, as far as I know, the full name of the restaurant is The Bistro at Saxton's.