Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh. Well now, that's a game changer. Hahaha! I'm messin' with ya! 

This stuff with Leo is just too much. Why? Because they're trying to make him comedic. And here's the thing! He's not funny. He's not even in the same zip code of 90210 of being funny. 

And who's that pretty girl that got hired by Chanel? No, ma'am. No, thank you. I wouldn't be all up in Chanel's bullsh*t drama.

Great more flanel! I'm telling ya the wardrobe department went to Old Navy or something and had a huge blowout sell where you buy 2 and get one free. And you know what's so great about those sales? Ahhhhh! Because you can buy them in different sizes, see? Peter, you get a Large. Mary Beth, you get a Large or X-tra Large depending on what size you feel most comfortable in. Lucas, you get a Medium. Carson, you get a Large, but Ron C's boner wants you in something a little more tighter. We'll go to H&M for that.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Okay, I just got Punk'd. Hell yeah, my ass just got played. So, it's been the pretty girl hired by Chanel, lol! OMG! Here I was thinking for a new girl in town related to Jada, these people are immediately dishing out all their woes to her, but its been her all along to set Sloan up. But why? What is her motive?

Eric has been drugged twice in life thus far or am I losing count? I will never forget how steamy his sex scenes were with Queen Kristen. Well, that was rape but Eric and Queen Kristen were mighty tasty. Yum, yum, yum in my tummy, tum, tum. 

I know she's a recurring character, but does anyone wonder if Melinda Trask is going to make Stefan pay? I mean, she was pissed. And then, she puked. Actually, the theme for today's episode was puke. Puking here and puking there. People puking everywhere. Going back to Melinda, ooooh child. That woman was pissed.

So yeah, apparently booze and biscuits make Salemites do crazy things in this town.

Edited by Noel

• Webmaster

For those who know what I'm talking about:

I do not believe @Noel meant anything by their comment about Kristen and Eric's scenes being acceptable behavior on Kristen's part. As I saw it, the comment was just that: a comment about how they looked good in the bedroom as a pairing. Meaning the actors/characters when you take out the context.

If the comment was in reference to a real-life situation, I could understand some of the since-deleted responses.

• Members

Today's episode was a clear example of the dynamic between ideas and execution.

The twist resolves a lot of the initial questions about Talia's motives to work in a bakery given her history as a doctor.

However, the puking, the revealing costumes, and the lack of insight of any of the characters (including those that had drunk drugged cocktails within the past month) was absurd.

• Members

Agreed.  The actual idea isn't horrible.  I am interested as to why Talia is doing this.  The extra goofiness involved was ridiculous and the fallout is pretty easy to explain unless Nicole gets pregnant or something here.  And, yes, Sloan being the only one to realize people weren't acting normal was bizarre.  I guess Li wasn't far behind, but Wendy and Jada aren't dumb and they just didn't think anything was amiss?  I honestly didn't hate it as much as everyone else on here.  It was very silly and poorly executed as well as moving super quickly, but it was mildly entertaining. 

• Members

To be honest I snoozed on Sloan's details about her parents, but was one of them a doctor?  And thus could they have been involved in whatever forced Talia to leave the profession which might explain her motives?

She seems to be setting up Sloan, but perhaps they are working together.

• Members

Hahaha! The "Peacock money" strangely reminds me of Mary Alice Dwyer-Dobbins when she left CBS Daytime. I don't know why though as I'm a weirdo. 

Please register in order to view this content

Ahhh! Talia is her name. No, this biscuit stuff was so wild. I just wish that it happen immediately after Allie, Gwenyth (Gwen), Alex, and whoever got smashed at Small Bar and slept with someone else. OMG. Small Bar is like a hookup bar when you want sex.

Edited by Noel