Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha with that accent, the words “civil servant” just rolled off his tongue

Please register in order to view this content

And agreed about Eric/Sloan. Their storyline and so many others are going fine, for the most part anyway. Which is one of the reasons why this biscuits thing feel pointless and unnecessary, and totally forced. Plus, all the rapey/non-consenting stuff did not need to happen again

I hope there’s at least some effect to all this happening and it’s not just forgotten about in a week.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least with Eric and Sloan we got some character development that explained their attraction.  It has been made clear that they use each other as a distraction, guilt-free, but there's a hint that they would each like a bit more of a commitment.

Jada and Rafe's attraction seems purely based on proximity.  There has been zero time spent discussing what they have in common (besides being cops).  I have no idea why she moved on so quickly after Eric.  They seem like a rebound couple without any long-term prospects.

Also, the dialogue is offensively bad.  What lady of Chanel's age and upbringing uses the phrase "slap yo' momma good"?

And, although it is the least of my criticism, what bakery leaves biscuit dough, at room temperature, in the kitchen overnight?

Edited by j swift