Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

So, what did y’all think of March? 

Please register in order to view this content

I really enjoyed it, except for a couple of things

I do agree with some people saying that it’s been feeling like two different shows lately. One good and one lousy. But maybe in April, they’ll both merge into one good show. 

Let’s go see

DISCUSS

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’ll respond over here @Soapsuds 

True, Stephanie and Kayla was contrived  Do phones even still do that stuff anymore?

And we definitely didn’t need all that  Hattie stuff either.

But I did like the Harris/Andrew scenes. Andrew encouraging Harris was fun to see

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Oops!

Copy and paste time!

I'm not liking Robo Bo at all.

The Stephanie and Kayla call was so badly contrived. From Kayla yelling on the phone yet Bo never came rushing in. To Stephanie not hearing Bo name yet hearing Greece with static.😂

The Marlena muff scenes are gone. Somebody must have been reading the boards. The Marlena reunion scenes with Brady were blah. 

Great to see Andrew again.

• Members

Hattie is back?  UGH!  Thanks for the warning. 

Marlena/Brady scenes tend to always ring false to me.  I never really buy their closeness even though they should be close lol.   Brady should have just been there when Belle/Eric found out. But I haven't watched today's episode yet and am dreading it now I know Hattie's on.

• Members

Hattie's not on.  Brady saw Marlena in the townhouse wearing a bathrobe, but he didn't know Marlena was back from the dead, Brady thought maybe Hattie was there uninvited and said so.  John entered and said it really is Marlena. And they hugged.

Apparently John didn't call ahead to tell everyone Marlena is alive, he simply brought her home.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Dang!  I keep posting in the March thread lol

I guess I'll paste here

Given Marlena's penchant for coming back from the dead and the fact it would be really bizarre for Hattie to be in John's house in Marlena's robe, it was a little dense of Brady to think it was Hattie.  But Brady is dense, so whatever.  The scenes were fine, but EM was weirdly over dramatic.

The Andrew/Harris scenes reminded me of how Jason Morgan would react if he got his memories back and realized he was a hired killer.  I am sure that is what Ron was going for, but it's really a struggle for me to differentiate the two characters.

The episode was decent.  I wish Shawn was more involved in this and are Ciara and Ben gone again?

• Members

It makes sense that it is Tommy and not Bo (we've all noted that the acting choices to indicate that this is not Bo are not subtle).  It also fits with the detail that they keep referencing that pod has been around longer than Bo has been dead. 

However, I still cringe every time he rolls his r's when saying "Kiriakis".  An old reference for sure, but it's giving Ruffles have ridges vibes.

Edited by j swift

• Toups pinned this topic