Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least Jada referred to Shawn as hunky yesterday lol.  I am not sure Shawn/Belle are even talk tos.  Some days they just pop up and then are put back in the closet.  I am still so confused as to why they started EJ/Belle and then completely dropped it and they have never shared scenes again lol

• Members

My guess is that it was never intended and Ron was just satisfying the Twitter crowd that was calling for it. But the way it was just cut off was ridiculous. That storyline should still be playing out now. And they could have weaved Nicole/Eric/Jada/Sloan, etc. into it as well. It could have been so good. 

• Members

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Yeah, Shawn seems cool that Belle and EJ hooked up a lot. Did Belle ever apologize to Shawn for f*ckin' up? All along, Shawn was not the father of Jan's baby.

Do you see how fast-paced these storylines happen? Honestly, I can't keep track with it.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Maybe, but he had to have known that Ali’s return was only temporary. 

And yet Martha is one of his biggest defenders. Maybe she’s brainwashed

Please register in order to view this content

I’m coming up with so many story opportunities as to how this all could have played out right now

• Members

Exactly. That's how I felt when Chloe casually pointed out to Xander how he once left her in Mexico with a drug lord (or something of that nature, I can't recall the specifics of that story), yet she's able to sweep that under the rug present-day. I'm sorry, but if someone did that to me, I'd have just a bit of a life-long grudge against them. 

• Members

Perhaps this is a rhetorical question but why don't they go to Doug's Place anymore? 

Or, at least refer to this bistro as the Bar at Doug's Place (or is it Julie's Place now?) 

And why do Johnny and Li dress so slovenly when drinking at the bistro?  If it is the local hot date spot, shouldn't they at least tuck in their shirts?

Also, the use of tech often takes me out of the scene.  I know that they can't say iPhone because Apple has strict rules on using the term in media (including not allowing villains to use iPhones in films).  But, if Paulina got a text in 2023, wouldn't you look to see if it was blue or green?

• Members

I had posted this:
Currently-shown restaurants and bars in Salem: 
Julie's Place.
The Small Bar (yes that's its name) in a separate location.
The Bistro is a fancy restaurant upstairs from Saxon's department store in Horton Town Square.

______

whoops. Somehow I forget to include the Brady Pub.

@JAS0N47 If I am reading your stats correctly, Julie's Place was last shown in Oct. 2022?

And the full name of the Bistro is "The Bistro at Saxton's" ?