Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Have you watched B&B? Woof! Oh! We're talking sound! I'm so sorry. I thought it was the repititive dialogue like B&B that holds true. Umm ... there should be complaints on the wardrobe department on this one. If Kayla could just speak out and say: "Hello? You talk about poor? Look at what I'm wearing!"

To which, I would've replied: "AMEN! You said it, sister! RESPECT!" 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know nothing about production, but I wonder if it's something that happens in editing?  Because on those Sloan/Eric scenes their audio seemed to be behind as well.  It didn't match their mouths lol.  Not that any of this makes it acceptable, but it seems like it's not confined to one set.

• Members

We finally got a Sweet Bits set

Though the rest of the episode was a little…

Abe being the spoiler for Jada and Rafe is stupid. If Jada was still in Eric’s orbit, and still pregnant with his child, that would be a much better conflict for her and Rafe. 

And Chanel/Sloan was stupid too. I think I would enjoy this storyline more if it wasn’t written like some big joke 

• Members

I didn’t mind the slap, but the fight itself was stupid and unfunny. I would rather have seen a real brawl, instead of one that was just played for laughs. 

As for Leo, the less said about him, the better

• Members

Today wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, though this biscuit stuff is so pointless and contrived. They did look good though, they looked like the ones you get at Popeyes

There were a lot of decent scenes today, especially Wendy/Li and Johnny/Chanel.

Jessica Serfaty and Remington Hoffman still need some work, but I was totally Team Li and Team Sloan today. I like that they’re giving Sloan more of a personality and more vulnerability. That’s what makes her rootable. 

Chanel encouraging Johnny was nice too. And I did like Johnny listing all of Tripp’s great qualities

• Members

I thought today was relatively watchable, too. Totally agree on the biscuits! LOL. 

I liked Sloan telling Eric off. In general, I like what they've done with them. It's the most interesting side relationship they've given Eric away from Nicole. It's not a long-term thing, but they've hit some decent character beats.

I was howling at EJ barking about Melinda, "This... this... civil servant!"