Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bo is the youngest of the Brady kids.  

I know you don't wish Tripp was related to you lol

I liked Hope/Harris today too.  They really do have chemistry.  I think Steve is doing a good job with this character.  It was a little too Jason Morgan lite at first, but he's definitely doing more now. 

I liked Marlena's outfit today.  She should dress like that more often.  Much more flatter than her usual suits.

Good episode today!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess I had never considered how scandalous it was that Caroline carried on an affair with Victor while having three small kids at home.  And then stayed married to Shawn for decades afterward with the plan to never tell him about Bo's conception.

Kayla's tearful response to Victor's letters is confusing knowing those facts.

Talk about a character who got an unjust romantic revival.  Victor's treatment of Carly, Kim, and Kate was pretty gross.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I agree and it always seemed like such an odd pairing.  Given Victor's choices for partners over the years, I have a hard time imagining him going for someone like Caroline.  And by all accounts, Shawn was a good husband and father.  Very scandalous!  

I also agree Kayla's reaction was a little odd, but considering the words were about two actors that have passed away, I'll give her leeway.  This seems to be filmed right around the time JA died.  I also think it might be sad or bittersweet to hear someone profess their undying love to your mother even if that man is Victor. 

• Members

If Tripp was my brother, I think I’d need some therapy sessions with Dr. Evans

Please register in order to view this content

I just really liked that act though. He dropped everything to go be with Joey. That’s really admirable 

As for Steve Burton, him finally acting in a different style is why I enjoyed it so much. And you can tell he enjoys working with Kristian Alfonso. Him doing something different allows him to show his range as an actor. Yeah, he’s not the absolute best. But he’s far from the absolute worst. 

• Members

Lol!  

It was a nice act.  I like Johnny, but Tripp is the catch here. 

I have always thought Steve had more range than what he was given as Jason.  Even when he played comedy with Spinelli and Brenda, you could tell Steve had ability outside the stone cold persona and he once again proves he can generate chemistry with his leading ladies.  Idk, he's probably not the greatest guy, but he is a decent soap actor. 

• Members

The ISA is a very confusing agency.

They're a secret international spy organization whose offices have huge signs on the buildings so people know where they work.

And today we learned that they write press releases about using shock therapy on US military personnel in order to deprogram them.

Not very sneaky...

• Members

The Bo story is just horrible. I wish they hadn't brought PR back for this mess. His acting is atrocious too.

Hope and Harris are so painful to watch too.

So far the Kayla letter reading has been zzzzzzzzz

Ron always ruins any favorite character's return with lousy writing.

At least Chad and Tripp looked hot today.

I've always thought new Stephanie was beautiful too.

• Members

The Marlena scenes were muffled today. I wonder why some scenes are like that.

But it was nice to see Brady go to her to see what could be done about his horrible child. I do hate all this talk about there being nothing that Brady can do about it because that’s crap. 

Btw, I don’t really see any chemistry between Chloe and Xander. 

The Steve/Kayla reunion was nice, but there should have been more. They spent most of their scenes talking about Bo.