Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was such an improvement over the rest of the week. You can tell a lot of effort was put into todays episode. And the cliffhanger was amazing. Ron and co. can definitely put as much effort into a lot of other episodes, but clearly they choose not to. I’ll never understand why. 

I’m so glad that we got follow up with Tripp, though I wish the scene with Johnny and Wendy would have continued. But I enjoyed his scenes with Stephanie. I liked her encouraging him to see what could happen with Wendy and they have really good sibling chemistry. And no Tripp, you making a move on Wendy is nothing like what Alex did to Stephanie. You are a better man than he’ll ever be 

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of Alex, he was quite dumb today. Dumber than usual. But at the same time, I was interested by what he tried to do. Yeah I didn’t see it coming. And yeah, despite Maggie being written out of character, I’m still on her team and I always will be. 

I also enjoyed the Shawn/Andrew/Megan scenes. Hopefully, Shawn picks something up from the gaffe that she made. And it was good to see cousins Shawn and Andrew interact. Welcome back to Salem, Andrew! 

As for Greece, Hope and Harris have chemistry. It was obvious today. I might even feel bad for him when Hope goes back to Bo And he looked really good too. It was nice to see him in something other than a black t-shirt. His shirt looked like something I would wear.

Today made me really excited for next week, even though some spoilers have me shaking my head already

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I hate to nitpick (who am I kidding?  I love to nitpick), but how could they agree to house Megan, a federal prisoner, at Statesville, which is titularly a state facility?

But, I guess we know why Shawn stays with Belle because every other woman (Jan, Megan, Mimi) is obsessed with him, and she's the only one who doesn't treat him like a piece of meat.

I approve of interweaving the power struggle at Titan with the prisms, very clever.

It is always so soapy to me when two characters like Stephanie and Tripp stop their conversation about a crisis to go off on a tangent about their love lives (e.g. "Mom's been kidnapped by our Uncle, but I just found myself in this love triangle, even though we haven't been on our first date yet."  "Yeah, I know I'm also in a love triangle and now I might need to manipulate the man I don't love which will destroy the relationship with the man I do love..."). 

That being said, I also approve of using a silly plot to advance romantic stories. it is very old school, the super couple saves the planet.

Finally, I hope Thomas is wearing a mask so that when they pull it off we'll see Stacey Haiduk with that iconic facial hair and comb-over hairdo. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

Is Peacock not available in the U.K. yet? I read somewhere they were via Sky and its streaming service Now at some time this year. Otherwise, I would recommend a good VPN for downloading torrents with a bittorrent client like Deluge or utorrent. Currently, you can visit the DAYS torrents at bt4g

It's kind of weird though. This uploader chooses to use the day of the week and date instead of season and episode number. But, hey! It's free and video resolution is 1920x1080p. Then again, if you don't have many seeders, it defeats the purpose.

Edited by Noel