Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Unless Sloan's mom is a doctor, but I don't think they said?  I was thinking Talia was maybe involved with Sloan's brother and they aren't trying to frame Sloan, but destroy Chanel.  Or the brother is blackmailing her over a medical mistake or something?  Talia has already become 100% more interesting than Jada IMO.

• Members

Oh, Jesus. Hahaha! Yeah, this one has me puzzled. I already got Punk'd. Here I am flappin' my mouth about the pretty girl, and then BAM! DAYS threw a curveball, lol! 

Edited by Noel

• Members

That post that Errol referenced is not still not okay with me. At all.  I found it extremely upsetting.  Errol deleted my objection, so I won't restate here the specifics.  I just wanted to go on record.  There is nothing more to be said about it here.  I have communicated with Errol further via private message.

• Members

I’ll give them that; I didn’t see it coming either

Please register in order to view this content

But good God, yesterday was a mess. Tying it back to the posts about ideas and executions, this just might have been one of the worst executions of an idea that I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It's too bad because if the show played it less campy and less quickly (I know impossible for Ron), the stakes could have been much higher and it could have put a wrench in a lot of current stories, but now everyone knows they were drugged I assume it's basically over.  That begs the question as to why it happened in the first place. 

• Members

I like Noel. That's his whit humor. 

That said I understand how you and others might have found it offensive. I do feel your pain when you feel you aren't being heard. The board needs an overhaul where moderating is concerned. Posters can continue trashing the board and other posters yet still continue to post on here. I'm not even referring to Noel. 

But I understand how the game is played here.

• Members

The show would be better as a whole if everything was less campy and less quickly, IMO. Everybody seems to forget that it's a soap, things are supposed to take time. It's like they really want to turn it into a primetime reality show and when a soap copies a different medium, it almost never works. 1994 B&B immediately springs to mind.

It's well past the time for a change in the writers room. Not even just Ron and Jamey. I feel like a lot of them need to be sent packing.

• Members

Sweetie. I'm fine. I don't go through things with animosity in real life. In real-life, I'm an advocate for civil rights, LGBTQ rights, or any other types of social discrimination and I support their causes. Periodt. I've also conducted ageism research, but the thing about me is that I know who am I am. Sure, I'm a sarcastic sh*t, but it makes me pretty. I don't need strangers from a far away land tell me who I am. They do not get to define me. No way, no how. I ain't got no tea, no shade, no pink lemonade. Let their issues with me be theirs as it's none of my business. 

That being said, I just think that there are things that we may not know especially when it comes to what other people may be stuggling or going through? You know? Because we don't know. When I come to this board, it's all about escapism. I'm not mixing real-world situations into soaps. I said two days ago that Victor Cassadine on GH is savage as he just shoots people with guns. Does this mean I'm going to be berated by strangers on here asking me what the f*ck is wrong with me because I don't support safer gun laws? 

I know my real-world facts from low-budget fiction, okay? Trust me, I know. I don't need a stranger from a far, far, far away trailer tell me who I am. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel