What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Pan's Labyrinth

Holy crap. It was an absolute masterpiece. The movie itself looked beautiful, and the script was really well-done - I can't think of a single thing I'd change about the entire film. It was easily the best movie of 2006 that I've seen and hopefully it'll get some Oscar love on Tuesday.

Edited by Sean

• Members

On Saturday me and a couple of friends watched 3 movies back to back to back. Jackass 2, Beerfest, and You, Me, and Dupree.

Jackass 2 had me laughing throughout especially a man dressed up as a 90 year woman with saggy, saggy tities walking the streets with no shirt on. I do think drinking horse's fresh nut was a little too much, but other than that I really had fun watching JA2 and can't wait for #3.

Beerfest had some funny moments, but it was a stupid movie.

You, Me, and Dupree was ok. I thought Owen Wilson did a great job because I actually felt bad for his character something that I don't think many actors could have done in Dupree's role.

• Members

this time of year i really like to see indie/critical favorites...so in the past couple weeks i've seen The Queen, Children of Men, and Notes of a Scandal.....All were very good..Judi Dench is fantastic in Notes of a Scandal...Children of Men was really well done, but i wasn't expecting it to be so violent...

Tonight i just rented Sherrybaby and Thank You For Smoking...Maggie G. is phenomenal in Sherrybaby, her performance was so gritty and real...She had me in tears in a few parts...I definitely recommend the movie..