Y&R 50th Anniversary - your ideas...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ricky & Isabella return seeking revenge on Paul & Christine. Ricky somehow survived by being shot by Paul.

Cameron Kirsten should be out of jail by now. He returns seeking revenge on Sharon & Nick in a similar way Matt Clark/Carter Mills tried to do. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by fivethej

• Members

Before Mariah was made a lesbian I envisioned a story where Cameron Kirsten seduced and manipulated her as revenge against Sharon. The fact that he's still alive and they haven't used him to generate story for Sharon is just absurd.

• Members

Is crazy how Isabella and Tricia just took a turn for the crazy. 

Cameron, Grace and Amy can return for a story as a thowback to the Gen X clan from the 90s. Donna isn't serving a prupose on B&B so the actress would be good here. I'd love to Grace her get into a troubled marriage with Nick and raise hell for the Newman family. Maybe the marriage blows up with Nick cheating on her with Amy or something. Grace gets revenge by bringing Cameron back, Mariah kills him defending Sharon and there's a whole trial, Matt Clarke's lookalike cousin surfaces. Something.

Even though the actress no longer performs due to a medical condition, it would be nice to see Tricia return as a ghost something for just a scene.

• Members

Monday March 27, 2023, Y&R 50th anniversary celebrated on a special episode of The Talk. If EB and Shemar are on that episode, we'd see Sheryl Underwood all squealing fangirl at a level that we've never seen before 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I know Traci was planning a book on Dina-did that ever happen?

But I also recall she spoke of a Jabot/Abbott book-did that ever eventuate?

I'm getting the feeling Traci is a hack writer-using the family name to churn out cheapies.

There was also that film noir type novel that was'dramatized' a few years back with Cane.

Anyway the Jabot book would have been a good tie in with the 50th.

Some characters who could/should return

Murphy- to touch base with Jill/Esther and reminisce about Katherine

Joanna- to see Lauren and her grandchildren

Malcolm (Shemar)

Lorie

Any others you'd like to see?

• Members

Traci's Abbott family book was used as the backdrop for Peter Bergman's 30th anniversary special. I found that a bit disrespectful to the other Abbotts, especially since he's not even the original actor.

There's a good chance of getting back some of the Glow by Jabot kids - Brittany, Raul, J.T., and Mac (probably Kelly Krueger though, meh).

I'd rather see individual visits where we can get a few days of scenes like Michael Damian's, than cameo appearances like Leslie and Lorie have made.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I think you probably summed it up. It probably will have Eric, MTS, Peter, Michelle, Christel, MCE, Joshua, Sharon and Christel will probably be on there. 

For the show's 45th? They had the Glow by Jabot Kids for the Walnut Grove reunion. But with you know who at the helm you may never know.