SOD Best and Worst of 2022

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Do you buy the single issues or the subscription?  Because the print subscription price is criminal (if anyone paid $260 and then didn't buy a Peacock subscription, we need to talk about their streaming budget).  Although I admit that I've done the scam where you can buy the subscription which isn't billed for 28 days, then cancel and you get four weeks for free (still not worth it). 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

Haha, thanks for this write-up. I admit, I held on to being a subscriber for longer than I should have. I think I finally decided not to renew in 2018, after I found myself re-reading the sames thing over and over about yesteryear (I mean, how many times can I read the same paragraphs about Luke & Laura's 1981 wedding or Bo & Hope's in 1985?) while skipping over all the spoilers because I would read the magazine a few weeks after the fact. Plus, the actor interviews were mostly regurgitated fluff. 

Anyhow, the Best & Worst issues were always a favorite. I was tempted to buy the current one at the stand, but I didn't see it anywhere....