ARTICLE: Peacock Discount Returns: $19.99 For One Year Of Premium (With Ads) Plan

Errol

• Webmaster

Peacock, Peacock TV, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL, #DAYS, #DOOL, #DaysofourLives

In September, Peacock offered a considerable discount on its Premium with ads plan in the hopes of driving up subscriptions. Earlier this week, the service quietly brought back the limited time offer, but only for those who sign up for the annual plan which goes for $19.99 for one year, down from the regular price of $49.99. The offer is valid only through Saturday, November 19, 2022.

New subscribers will be able to enjoy access to next day episodes of some of their favorite NBC and Bravo shows, including the “Chicago,” “Law & Order,” “Real Housewives” and “Below Deck” franchises, along with Peacock originals “Days of our Lives,” “A Friend of the Family” and “Vampire Academy,” among others. Additionally, recent box office draws like “Jurassic World: Dominion,” “Minions: The Rise of Gru” and “Beast” are available on Peacock, with all three at the top of the trending charts.

This weekend, “Halloween Ends,” the final chapter in the “Halloween” franchise, opens wide in theaters and Peacock is the only place outside of the multiplex where horror fans can currently enjoy the film from the comfort of their own home. The Michael Myers movie is expected to take in an estimated $43 million at this weekend’s box office, a slight drop from the performance of 2021’s “Halloween Kills.”

To take advantage of the special price offering, sign up via PeacockTV.com no later than Saturday, November 19, 2022. Once the deal is gone, it’s gone (unless they bring it back again, of course!)

Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this article indicated Peacock was also offering a discounted $1.99 a month subscription like it did in September. That’s incorrect. This time, Peacock is only offering a discount off of its premium (with ads) plan for those who subscribe to the service for one year.

Note: The post Peacock Discount Returns: $1.99 per month or $19.99 for one Year of Premium (with Ads) Plan appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Errol As far as I can tell, the Peacock Premium sale price (available Oct 10 - Nov 19, 2022)
is the annual deal at $19.99 for your first one year as a new subscriber.
But they are not currently offering the $1.99/month sale price like they offered Sept. 1-30, 2022.

Current offer:
https://www.peacocktv.com/checkout?voucher[]=FALL22

Terms:
https://www.peacocktv.com/offer-terms/fall

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

There’s no evidence of that being true. Don’t believe what you’re reading on Twitter because the only source saying that is sketchy.

Thanks. Clearly, I misunderstood a part of it and it seems like they don’t want monthly subscribers. They want to lock in the annual people so they can juice their numbers to Wall Street.

• Members

Ok if it wasn't a Halloween movie 

Please register in order to view this content

I did like the ending, but it almost felt like an afterthought, like they added it in because they had to, not because they wanted to. The movie was just all over the place. I won't give anything away for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe it would have been better if this had been the sequel and Kills had been the finale. 

I don't think it's worth spending so much money at a theater, but definitely worth the $1.99 on Peacock 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Gotcha! Thnx. This is the reason I posted this here. I just thought someone might know, or find out. And, ya did!

Okay, I'm back with a question. I ferreted out who I saw tweet that. (And tweeted that it is false.) So, I have her ID'd. I've got her @ Are you saying that she is regularly a sketchy source or type or twit? I have a nice warm category to put her in.

Edited by Tonksadora
a question

• Errol changed the title to ARTICLE: Peacock Discount Returns: $19.99 For One Year Of Premium (With Ads) Plan