B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's the truth -- Carter is dull. When he first came on the show, and in his initial make-out scenes with Quinn, he did look hot as hell. No question that his body is incredible. But after awhile, that's not enough. Gorgeous can only take you so far, whether you're male or female. It's sexy we want.

On Bold, right now the only two guys I find sexy are Finn and Liam. And yes, I know Liam has a ton of detractors, but I don't care. He's hot LOL

• Members

10-14

I admit...I gasped.

I was liking the theory around here that Douglas was behind the call. I should have known when Douglas was running around with that voice changer where the story was going. Le sigh. I can't believe after all that headway, Thomas is back to being the villain. I would have preferred a struggle with it like they did that one day where he was worried he was obsessing over Hope again, but alas.

I said it before and I'll say it again...JMW gives good bitca. She just had to rub it in Brooke's face that Ridge was back with Taylor. Little does Steffy knows...lol.

It was nice to see Sheila for a minute, but it's time for them to start the next leg of that story.

I wish I could feel sorry for Brooke (and KKL is doing a good job), but I DON'T.