B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not sure if that's intentional or a mistake.  I mean the B&B and Y&R youtube staff have been confused the past few days, so maybe it's a mistake.  But on the other hand, as a promotion, the CBS youtube channel has intentionally posted the first 2 or 3 full episodes of their new primetime series East New York and Fire Country.

• Members

10-21

Like I just mentioned on the Y&R thread, my viewing has been sporadic since the tv system at my home and CBS seem to be acting funny about when things are showed and/or deleted. 

So did I miss Shauna already? Cuz I know Carter mentioned her to Katie last week, but I'm sure I missed a few episodes. 

Bill vs Deacon was pretty good. Though Deacon is too wrapped up in Sheila to pay any attention. And 'Daddy' was looking nice with her, too. hehe. I wonder if he will make a play for her again...which might be a way to get Sheila out into the open.

I loved the side-eye Paris gave when Eric made Carter reveal he and Quinn was done. Doesn't mean you have a shot, girl.

Please register in order to view this content

I have to admit that I saw a hint of HT's Victoria in her talk with Carter before Kiss 2. Because her Victoria could sooo wrap a man around her finger with her sly playfulness. I DIDN'T hate it. Get you some, Katie!!!

I was happy to be corrected on the Thomas/Hope kiss. I was rather liking that Thomas appears to be fighting that impulse and I felt that is more realistic. 

• Members

How many proposals is Brooke going to get in one episode??

Please register in order to view this content

Someone mentioned Vinny lol I still seriously wish that Thudley actually went for broke and have the two hook up for real given their very extremely homoerotic friendship and Vinny’s undying love for Thomas lol. They could be happily married at this point!!!

Edited by soapfan770