B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lawd, lol! DNA is DNA. 

Please register in order to view this content

Now for the buttocks, I know two people who have gotten butt implants, and all I can say to that is ... oy! Flat ass, bubble butts, or magical bubble butts, let's all embrace our derriers. 

Edited by Noel

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The most unappealing men on the show imo though are Wyatt and the Nu Zende I don’t find attractive. Personally. Thomas has sex appeal ig but he is not cute either. Most appealing is Finn, he has the prettiest face. then prolly bill Carter, they give “sexy” more. Thorsten is decent looking. Those 4, everyone else meh. 

Edited by Soapfan8

• Members

I mean Liam and Thomas are kinda the same level to me..I would say Liam’s face is prettier though has a cute puppy face  but he js gives boy, Thomas looks more masculine. I’ll say Finn/7/10 Liam(6/10) Thomas maybe 5.5/10 and Zende like a 4-5 imo. 

• Members

I know you're obsessed with DAT ASS on a guy...and there's nothing wrong with that. I love a great one, too. But when the face and body are really appealing to me, I can deal with an ass that isn't perfect.

Finn gets a ton of "he's so hot" here and pretty much everywhere, and it's deserved. Handsome, hot body, sensual guy.

Liam gets WAY too much criticism, and I think part of it is that his character's been such a douche. But that body??? Come on -- that is fire! He's not classically handsome, but (to me) there's something bad boy and sexy about his looks. I also admit I'm attracted to Scott Clifton as a person...for me, he's on the right side of every cultural issue.

If Finn is your #1 but is 7/10, just who would you give a 10/10 to??? Or even an 8 or a 9???

• Members

None of the men, most of them are mid. Finn Carter, bill I find attractive and all solid 7 to me.  For women I’ll give paris 8 I find the actress rly pretty. The original Zende aka Flynn now is now fine af like 8.5

I mean Liam is not ugly, he’s cute kinda, js kinda average basic looking ig? Better looking than Thomas and Wyatt, imo.

Edited by Soapfan8