B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

When was the last time there was a fashion show on B&B?

I know COVID restrictions probably meant that they couldn't film them for awhile.  However, there have been so many recent pop culture moments that came from fashion shows in NY, Milan, and now Paris, that it made me wonder when was the last time that Forrester Creations had a runway show?

• Members

LOL. I was guessing Thomas deliberately set it up with his friend Walter (the new Vinny lol?) but that could or work. I feel like it’s going to come completely out of left field about who called CPS.

I think the last one may have been whatever that crappy fashion show Xander Avant and Emma Barber put on in 2018 I think. At least that’s the last one I remember. 

• Members

I'm disgusted by the CPS story.  Supposedly the Forresters got a recording of the call from one of their "informants" within the system.  It is so gross to portray the idea that CPS would leak an anonymous tip.  Soaps regularly treat the family court system as corrupt by suggesting that custody would be withheld due to the wealth and power of a family, or social workers are nosy villains out to rip children away from their parents.  But, I think it sends an irresponsible message to suggest that suspected child abuse reporting is not anonymous (as it usually occurs online). 

I also think it is as disheartening to portray the reporting of child abuse as retribution as it is to have the grandfather of the abused child be more concerned about the report than the trauma of the potential harm.

Edited by j swift