B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hope playing Thomas leads to another faux compromising scene that Liam the Genius misinterprets, which results in the scandal that's *destined* to happen.

Hope: I did it for Douglas!

Liam: I'm *related* to Douglas, you're not. Your obsession with my nephew is really about your repressed feelings for Thomas. Getting our daughter back and marrying me should've been more than enough. Ask yourself, why it isn't? Bye!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just knew that either Thomas or Steffy was using that app of Douglas’, Douglas is just too young to have the language and wherewithal to be responsible for the report to CPS. This doesn’t bode well for Thomas, the recidivist schemer. I hate that this will give holier than thou Liam ammo, although he may not have a leg to stand on if he and Brooke end up doing the unthinkable.

• Members

I watched last night and wooow... I never thought the show could look cheaper... but they outdid themselves. The bizarre way it was shot... Brooke's talk with Ridge... it looked like a bad parody of the 90s. Like a school project.

• Members

What a dumb story. It would have been much better if Thomas made the bogus call, and then when CPS pulled Douglas to the side he told them about all the things Thomas did during the baby Beth story and then Thomas finally got comeuppance for how he abused his son. I found it preposterous that CPS questioned Douglas right in front of Thomas and Ridge.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Exactly. So what's the point? To trick his father to return to Taylor? As if Ridge/Brooke don't implode regularly. I simply don't get the rationale of damaging Thomas - a character that few in the audience even care about.

I suppose it'll give Brooke someone to blame when she opens her heart to $B or Liam. B&B is always shaky when it comes to storytelling, but this is really bad.