B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

I thought it was a lot of fun and didn’t take itself too seriously in a way I’m not used to from B&B. The Bell soaps seem to avoid the silliness we’re accustomed to from the ABC and NBC soaps. The special opening titles were a great touch, and I got a kick out of the chocolate toes.

TB is aging very well (btw, when she was on the show, the opening photo of her in the gunmetal dress was always my favorite.)

• Members

If they were going to do a wash, rinse, repeat like they do with everything else, I'd actually tune in for Lauren.  I saw the Halloween episode and have to say - it was far better than anything they've done in several years.  I didn't watch B&B regularly when Lauren did her crossover, and it's weird to think....really Sheila has had more history now by far on B&B than on Y&R.  But we still for some reason think of Sheila and Lauren on Y&R.  It's battle that - if we're going to rehash the past - is a far better gamble than anything they've done lately.  (YAWN: CRAZY Thomas, Liam/Hope/Steffy, Brooke/Ridge/Taylor, whose picture will be over the mantle at the Forrester mansion).....they'd be smart to have a lengthy story of Lauren getting revenge secretly behind Sheila's back.  I'd tune in to see that.  Have a group conspiracy to ferret out Sheila - with one big queen-pin in the background left for surprise - Quinn.  Carefully planned over months and months and months and give viewers a PAYOFF.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

10-28

Well I'm glad I went back and rewatched 10-26. How did I miss Thomas running around in his undies. LOL!!! Just a whole snack. lol.

That said...it was creepy to see the return of the manniquin. If that isn't a sign...

I liked that they had Sheila voicing her fears about Deacon running off after Brooke. Even she worries. I liked we played that beat. Because he would. In fact, he did. 

I came across the November Sweeps issue from last year and find it funny that back then they were setting up Carter and Katie and it took a WHOLE YEAR for them to get back to it. And I'm not sure how I feel about it honestly. 

Shut up, Brooke. lol.

THIS.