B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kind of random, but I’m watching B&B live right now, and my mom walks in and is like “she’s my age right? KKL”? I was shocked she remembered her real life name and she hasn’t watched this show in years!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Haha it just caught me off guard because my mom is not the type of person to usually care to remember real names of soap characters even if she watched them for a good number of years…certainly not like all of us on here!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

LOL that’s a great story! Years ago at least back in the 90’s and in the 00’s my mother kept up with the SOD awards and Daytime Emmys even more than I did and all the BTS gossip. She hadn’t for years now but when we watched the virtual 2020 Daytime Emmys together she still knew who was who including Maura West from her ATWT days.

Triangles are the only thing Thudley knows how to do, especially when one is blonde and the other is not.

At least a Brooke & Liam hookup would be juicy and a long time coming too.

• Members

It’s all paint by the numbers really.

Brooke and Liam hook-up. A devastated Hope hooks up with Thomas, but he has a psychotic break because Thomas thinks his hookup with Hope was imaginary and is locked up in an asylum per Finn’s orders. 

Hope and Steffy both lean on Finn for support but especially Hope while Thomas is in the asylum. Finn is too sympathetic to Hope’s tribulations and with Hope being too dependent on Finn they embrace and kiss after an emotional conversation in front of Steffy.

It’s revealed that Donna has been having a secret love affair all along with another man  and has even been still cheating on Eric while pining away for Eric. The man is revealed to be Zach Hamilton.

Steffy is distraught by all these turns of events that she goes out, gets heavily drunk and sleeps with a very charming handsome younger man with a fake ID. The man turns out to be Logan Knight.

Steffy bemoans the fact the Logans are ruining everything about her life and accuses all of them of sabotage.

Hope I didn’t spoil B&B in 2023 too bad….