B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why did Deacon say that guy was a good uncle? Are we supposed to know who that was?

Really great show with lots of fun dialogue! Too bad they didn't include James in the Houdini house... should have ended with an overall montage of Sheila stuff that didn't fit the story, but it was great that they used mostly older clips.

I wonder if they will release those Halloween versions of the B&B theme in full. Those were really cool.

• Members

The flashbacks were indeed great!

Please register in order to view this content

I loved how they included the two Y&R ones with Lauren....

Hopefully with this Lauren appearance, there will be a bigger one in the future...small chance, but maybe...

• Members

Oh definitely I just got finished watching it myself and it was a great tribute episode! I think the only flashback I wish we had gotten to see again was Sheila, Maggie, and the firepoker lol.

And yes I do hope for something bigger soon as well. Isn’t Daniel’s daughter supposed to be Sheila’s granddaughter lol? It would actually be nice to tie up the messy continuity loose ends from the Jack Smith/ Latham/MAB era of trying to write Sheila stories.

• Members

It’s a start. Considering that it’s been 15 years (!!!) that TEB crossed over to B&B while much of the cast from both shows was involved in irrelevant crossovers in the last two decades, it is a splendid move I never saw coming. Seems like (at least my Impression due to her instagram posts) TEB is no longer living in LA fulltime and therefore needs to be courted to take any regular acting gigs - but maybe we are lucky to get more of Lauren on B&B