B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke has done plenty wrong, but that doesn't make anything Ridge, Steffy, or Thomas have done be any less vile.

Steffy's gloating  was vile and ignorant. Thomas again messed with another person's life. Ridge is total human trash. He just told Brooke he needs honesty, when the POS won't even tell her about the phone call.

And I STILL can't get over Ridge AGAIN leaving one woman for another after a single argument. Could that be enough to understand a partner needing space, asking for a separation? Yeah.

But a complete break where the a-wipe moves from Brooke to Taylor within HOURS??? No effing way.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Remember the endless months of the viewers knowing  (but most of the characters in the dark) that Sheila tricked Brooke into drinking alcohol on New Years, which led to under-the-influence Brooke kissing Deacon.  Which caused Ridge's disenchantment with Brooke and pivot to Taylor.

This will probably become endless months of the viewers knowing (but most of the characters in the dark) that Thomas faked Brooke's voice on the phonecall.   Which caused Ridge's disenchantment with Brooke and pivot to Taylor.

Why would Bradley think any of this this is entertaining?  And why would he think it entertaining to repeat?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Just once I want Brooke and Taylor to have a 90210-Kelly-Taylor-"I choose me" revelation.

Brooke's a scientist, Taylor's a doctor, and the best that Ridge can do is draw dresses for his father's company.

Get it together ladies and learn your worth!  I know there's only two other available men in all of Los Angeles, but they've got to find someone else.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Due to local coverage of tornadoes,
on WEDNESDAY October 12,
there were preemptions *ONLY* in Milwaukee-Chicago area.

WDJT/Milwaukee preempted Wed Oct 12 episode of B&B
It will air overnight 1:00am Thursday morning.
https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1580296723745734656

WBBM/Chicago preempted Wed Oct 12 episode of B&B
It will air overnight at 12:37am Thursday morning.
https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1580310164057444352

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unrelated: Probable politics preemption coming:
The entire daytime episode of THURSDAY October 13
will probably be preempted due to the congressional hearing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/house-january-6-committee-hearing-watch-live-stream-2022-10-11/

• Members

10-6

I'll say this much...KA is selling me on a Taylor that is over Ridge's bs.

Though it was goofy watching him run after her in Aspen.

And I liked how Brooke slowly realized that he flew out to Aspen to be with Taylor. Of course she will probably follow though. Ugh.

• Members

A simple adult conversation? Huh? Not a single part of that conversation was needed. In fact, there was no conversation. It was Steffy with her nose in the air, telling Brooke “You lost.”

That was needed? It wasn’t, and it wasn’t an adult conversation. I wish Brooke had told Steffy to go eff herself.

Regardless, Brooke and Taylor are both doormats for Ridge, who’s nothing but a POS.

• Members

Here's the Steffy/Brooke scene.  Was Steffy gloating or not?  I guess it's how each of us perceives it.

Steffy says she's not gloating. Well maybe she's not?, but she's asserting that her viewpoint is superior  -  it's a nuance that I don't care for.

I adore Steffy! but I don't want her doing this.  This parent trap storyline is stupid.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

It's actually too bad that Stephanie isn't around. She could have told Steffy that such definitive statements always comes back to haunt you....

Please register in order to view this content

And I for one will enjoy that day. I just hope that Brooke doesn't take Ridge back when he comes crawling, and he will come crawling.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

Exactly how I feel -- the nuance doesn't matter. It's a shame to wreck Steffy's character like this just so a storyline that's been beaten to death can be beaten again.

Yep. And the children of both of them don't know what love is if they're pushing their mothers back with their father. Any child who values decency would want Ridge away from these women.