B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yesterday’s episode was probably some foreshadowing when Bill visited Brooke. 

I did see spoilers saying that 

Please register in order to view this content

but nothing on how long that “story” will last.

Speaking of endless triangle that headline and quote feel straight out of 1998 LOL.

• Administrator

Agreed.  Ridge Forrester has got to be one of the worst characters on soaps.  I don't understand why Brooke and Taylor keep taking him back.  He's such a loser.  And Taylor once again will look like an idiot when Ridge goes running back to Brooke.

• Members

Yowzas! That clip went from the great outdoors to the fake studio indoors. I was feelin' the Aspen fantasy until Steffy went to the front door. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

The Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle is beyond played out--but if anything--Ridge belongs with pre 2002 Taylor. Brooke belongs with Eric, and Stephanie deserved someone comitted to her like IDK Massimo or something. Taylor and Brooke need to accept that Ridge cant make up his mind and leave him -- or accept a sister wives arrangement -- because 32 years is too loong for this stale a** love triangle. 

Speaking of beyond played out, they switched to Liam/Hope/Steffy, because the their parents triangle was exhausted, yet the showrunners have worn this triangle thin aswell!  Hope fits well with someone like Finn, but just stick her with Liam and move on.  Steffy needs someone just as scheming as her like Dollar Bill. 

• Members

Brooke should've slammed the door in Ridge's face when he returned from Paris after dumping her on their honeymoon. That's not destiny, it's pathetic.

What makes this harder to take is that I've never felt destiny between TK + KKL (as Ridge/Brooke). It feels forced. If TK was a new character, perhaps, because I like him as an actor. RM+KKL milked this drama for 25 years. When he left, it should've been the end of destiny and a fresh start - even with a recast Ridge. The only other soap couple has run this 30+ years merry-go-round is Victor/Nikki on Y&R. The only reason that worked was because it was the same actors.