• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brief Interview Recap   

• Kanon pimps his Emmys in the background.
  • Kanon stars in Cobra Kai on Netflix (all 10 episodes are available).
  • Kanon's character (Deacon) is crossing over to Genoa City on September 20th.
  • The interviewer and Sean Kanon talk about the women in Deacon's life. Kanon says that Adrienne is feisty and a terrific actress. 
  • They talk about Jennifer Finnigan and Kanon again replies that she's a terrific actress and that the character of Bridget deserved better than Deacon. 
  • After that, they talk about the character of Macy. Sean reminisces about how Deacon and Macy never had sex. The interviewer and Kanon talk about Jackie and Kanon replies how much he adores Leslie-Anne Down. He and Leslie's husband are friends (who is also involved in Cobra Kai).
  • The interviewer and Kanon talk about Katherine Kelly Lang and how Deacon seems to have chemistry with a lot of characters on the show. Kanon comments on how he and KKL seemed to have the talent to capture lightening in a bottle.
  • The interviewer and Kanon then discuss how Deacon went to Genoa City , he got close with Nikki. Kanon comments that before he even got the chance to work with Melody Thomas Scott or Eric Braeden, he would have to give himself a minute and do a mental victory lap as he was working with the best in the business.
  • Fan Line for BOLD LIVE is: 573-375-9278
  • Sean Kanon talks about how intercontinental both Y&R and B&B are.
  • Producers for BOLD LIVE ask Sean Kanon to move his camera a little to the left. As a result, his Daytime Emmys can't be seen. People start calling the number I listed above. Set this on speed dial, bitches!
  • Q&A time with the fans. Interviewer cuts caller Mike short as he's sexually breathing heavily on the phone. No, I'm just kidding, but he is breathing heavily.
  • Sean Kanon praises B&B director (last name is Howard) because fight scenes are very difficult to do.
  • Location shoot in Aspen, Colorado.
  • 9/10 - He's doing an Instagram LIVE (only for his subscribers - 12:00 p.m. PST)
  • Sean Kanon will appear on The Talk September 23rd. There's some hopeful talk about free tickets to see him, but nothing yet written in stone.
  • Get Kanon's book: Waving the Cobra.
  • Lots of B&B surprises in store!
Edited by Noel

• Members

I know I'm snarky for the most part, but I also have a sweet side to myself. Well sort of, but don't you dare tell anyone. I enjoy watching interviews in general. It can be old Hollywood actors/actresses, singers, etc. You name it. Yeah, soap star interviews are somewhat different. It's hard to understand what they're saying via Skype, Zoom, or Ring Central. But, it's sweet for the actors do spread some devoted love to their fans. It just seemed to me that he was pushing more of Cobra Kai and his book Waving the Cobra. (which is fine). Yeah, if I was an interviewer, I would have a much better structure and really cute modern wall panels and a gorgeous chair like the ones from A Clockwork Orange, but I think it's great that they have podcasts for soap fanatics. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

The Rockies aren't as gorgeous and majestic as the Appalachain mountains. I saw episodes of Cobra Kai listed on torrent sites, but I didn't know what it was. Good for him and his other projects.  What I did find funny were his Emmys. He was pimpin; it. Later towards the end after the producers asked if he could move the phone, he found a bettter camera angle to show off his golden statue beauties. Like a bonafide pimp, lol! It was a sweet interview. He's got a lot of male fans too who crush on him hard. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I don't pay attention to that stuff. He don't pay my bills. Seeing that the video was over an hour long, I wanted to be a contributor in some small way, lol! So, go get some free tickets! Buy his book! Blow him some emoji kisses on Instagram

• Members

Well, I enjoyed Sean's trip down memory lane. I've been an off and on viewer since it began I think. Whatever year that "Angela Forrester" resurfaced. She had a pretty cool face. Anyway, going back to Sean Kanon, I didn't realize Deacon was such a little womanizer. 

• Members

Thank you to @Noel for recapping.

Here's some additional info:

The first 7 minutes are about Cobra Kai.

At 7:00, Sean Kanan starts talking about playing Deacon Sharpe.
There is the discussion of Deacon's past relationships and Sean Kanan's acting scene partners (as Noel detailed above). Thank you @Noel.

At 14:25, They discuss Deacon and Nikki's prior relationship on Y&R. And SK discusses recent filming with MTS for the crossover episodes.

At 17:30, Sean Kanan says that he tries to add layers of nuance to the Sheila/Deacon scenes.  He says that Deacon begins to have a moment of feeling for Sheila. (or at least that's how he tried to play it.) This happens during a kiss, and he wasn't sure if this has already aired yet or not.

At 28:30, Sean Kanan answers a viewer question about what happens during the upcoming crossover episodes.
SK replies: Deacon receives a text message, but he doesn't know who it's from. The text message is requesting his presence at a Beverly Hills hotel. When Deacon shows up at the hotel, he comes face-to-face with Nikki. Deacon has no idea what this is about! (Then Sean Kanan clarifies, well *perhaps* Deacon has *some* idea... but still Deacon's not exactly sure what this is about).
B&B producer Casey Kasprzyk says that on Tues Sept 20 and Wed Sept 21, Deacon Sharpe appears on Y&R. And then on Monday Sept. 26, Nikki Newman appears on B&B.

I skipped watching the next 30 minutes which are fans calling in and chatting with Sean.  Don't know what was discussed there.

At 59:20, producer Casey Kasprzyk announces that B&B is going to be filming on location in Aspen, Colorado.

At 1:40:00, Casey says the characters in Aspen are Ridge, Taylor, Steffy, and Brooke. (Not sure if he said those four are the *only* characters in Aspen, or if he said the Aspen characters *include* those four.)
Casey says he can't give away more but he suggested maybe we could follow the actors' social media. (I guess he meant follow them for clues?)

At 1:03:07  Casey Kasprzyk references "Taylor drinking that non-alcoholic gin and tonic."
The guest panelist (B&B fan Candace) commented that this had been a topic on Soap Twitter, wondering why the recovering alcoholic Taylor was drinking booze.  (This was in reference to the September 7&8 Forrester family dinner episodes. Taylor was shown drinking something but the characters never said it was non-alcoholic.). Casey replied to Candace that nothing happens by chance on the show. 

At 1:04:00  Details on the location shoot. Casey says he arrives in Aspen Sunday Sept 11 and they start filming Monday Sept. 12. And he will be back in LA Tuesday night Sept 13. It's a quick trip for the cast.

At 1:04:35  There will be a fashion show coming. Fashion shows are back!

At 1:06:05  Casey checks his calendar and he says the coming fashion show will be in early November.

Edited by janea4old