YR: Fan favorites returning

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fan favorite appearances? Let me guess:

Esther, Jill, and Nina all move back into the Chancellor Mansion and only appear bimonthly to remind us they live in the Chancellor home together with Chance and Abby, who marvel at how well all three women get along well together.

Christine appears for 30 seconds to casually mention to Nina her Paul are going off to visit her nephew Scott.

JT and Mac (Kelly Kruger) visit for the holidays and everyone is so happy JT is his old self again and all is forgiven. 

Traci and Ashley have recurring dreams about Brad. Meanwhile Theo returns to pay the Abbotts a friendly visit on the anniversary of Dina’s passing. All is forgiven.

Victor and Nikki realize their anniversary is coming up (see 40th anniversary lol) so they throw a big party. At the end of the episode Danny sings the lyrics of Nadia Theme with Leslie Brooks on the piano. 

Did I miss anything?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The only fan favorite return that would excite most people and get eyeballs on the show is Victoria Rowell. And that’s not happening so who cares?

Y&R is so bloated with an overpaid elderly cast that there are hardly people to bring back anyway.

• Members

So many have returned in recent years I can't imagine who they'd go for if not Victoria Rowell and Tonya Lee Williams. I also don't think Rowell returning is out of the picture. She just finished a recurring role on a primetime CBS soap and is employed almost year round directing or acting in tv movies for them.

• Members
I bet it might be Janice Lynde back with hardly any dialogue as Leslie Brooks. I can't believe they literally had her essentially as a background character in her last stint. You would at least think she would have scenes with Jack and the Abbotts speaking about meeting Theo. Or her talking about her son Brooks taking over Prentis or mentioning what she and her sisters our up to these days. But nope she was the piano woman.

• Members

It pains me that they've introduced multiple characters who could be Brooks AND they've brought back Lorie and Leslie, but they've never done anything with any of it. With the family having a background in media they'd be incredibly easy to revamp, but nobody seems to get it right. Even when Jamie Lyn Bauer came back in 2001 the story made no sense and was so disconnected from her history on the show.

• Members

No, it was a dead end storyline. Her ex husband Max (who we never met before) was dating Nikki and used her to flirt with Victor to keep Nikki away from him. It never really went anywhere, Victor and Nikki reunited and it was done. Just a complete waste of time and a complete waste of a popular and viable character.