YR: Fan favorites returning

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree. And if Y&R wasn't just on cruise control for years now, a strong EP could still potentially push back on all that. I've seen bigger persona non grata come back to soaps in the last 20 years (bigger examples exist but remember when Roscoe Born was blackballed for a few years for walking off AMC?). Won't happen here.

I knew that shít would happen, I called it ahead of time and I know it's awful, but it still cracks me up. She was literally there to be the piano player and I just cackled.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Dare I say it but for the 50th anniversary, this show needs to start getting rid of people. I tried watching an episode today (after years of not watching), and I couldn't make it through the episode. 

I totally wouldn't be against hearing that the show decided to do a cheesy serial killer story that resulted some characters going... Victor Newman, Nick Newman, and Jack Abbott being at the top of the list. 

I know that is sacrilegious in these parts but what can either of these characters add at this point? 

It doesn't make sense that this show has miserably failed when it comes to the next generation. Noah and Kyle should literally be the leading men on this show.