Will you pay $1.99 for Peacock? Update!!! Blockbuster sale!!! Peacock at just $1.99 a month!!

Days of our lives on Peacock  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay $4.99 to watch Days of our Lives on Peacock?

• Members

Whenever a show is cancelled, there is usually a move to do what? Find a new venue. In the grand scheme of things, if you have a new home to go to, then you get to keep plugging away at it. If you don't have any place to go, you're cancelled, that's it, it's all over. There's life in them thar bones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi, can someone walk me through where to locate the 1.99 per month/19.99 per year deal?

I downloaded the Peacock app, created an account, but when I click on “payment and plans”, I only get these options:

- Peacock free

- Peacock Premium 4.99 per month

- Peacock Premium Plus 9.99 per month

• Members

OK Peacock, you got me. I was NOT going to sign up to watch Days on Peacock but I became impressed with their promotion over the last few days and then this morning I saw Deidre Hall on Today, 3rd Hour and I became happy with NBC again. I thought that they had abandoned Days. But what made me really pull the trigger and sign up for Peacock was NBC cutting into programming so they could show us step by step the Queen's casket being walked through the streets. NBC news interruption. I realized that Days will never get interrupted again so I pulled the trigger and am watching Days' first all new episode exclusively on Peacock. I don't need to see the Queen's casket step by step to its final destination. I'd actually rather watch Days.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

The news is confusing, because the headline made me concerned for the future of DOOL, but the subheader made me think everything is fine

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/27/23574580/comcast-peacock-revenue-q4-2023-subscriber-loss

Peacock — the streaming platform for Comcast-owned NBCUniversal — reported a loss of $978 million during the company’s fourth financial quarter, a sizable jump from the $559 million loss reported in the same quarter last year. Comcast expects Peacock’s total losses to peak at around $3 billion. “We believe 2023 will be peak losses for Peacock and, from there, steadily improve,” said Comcast president Michael Cavanagh during a company earnings call

Edited by j swift