DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t get the Tony Moore joke as I don’t watch his show. Days of Our lives — only on Peacock…the exclusively thing makes me confused as I know what it means but it was streaming on Peacock already..and was its exclusive online home?

• Members

I have a free account through Xfinity. When I search for Beyond Salem, I get a listing for Beyond Salem: Chapter 2 ... but the episodes underneath it are actually the Chapter 1 episodes. Actual Chapter 2 episodes are nowhere to be found.

A crackerjack interface like that is certainly worth paying for!

• Members

NBC SETS UP "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" TOLL FREE CUSTOMER CARE LINE..

NBC has announced it has set up a new Days of our Lives Customer Care Line, which has been created to assist with viewer questions and comments as the show transitions to Peacock. The toll-free number is 855-597-1827.

• Members

It's pretty stunning, the lack of media coverage. Once upon a time, something like this would have been HUGE news. Now, no one seems to care, or they treat it like "don't forget to set your clock ahead an hour for daylight savings time"!

If DAYS is eventually cancelled behind a paywall, the coverage will be even less, if there is coverage. Very sad. 

Edited by Jdee43