DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Heading to the DAYS set later today.

Any questions I should ask?

I'm doing video interviews with about 6 or 7 cast members (won't name names as it could be subject to change). You can be specific or non-specific, up to you. I'm not looking to ask about storylines as I'm not a fan of spoilers (for the most part) and that's not why I'm going there.

• Members

From Peacock's terms, looks like the deal goes through September

Terms & Conditions:   This Peacock promo code (the “Code”) grants you access to Peacock’s ad-supported video-on-demand offering (“Peacock Premium”) subject to all applicable terms and conditions, for 12 Months at $1.99/month or 1 year at $19.99/year (your “Access Period”) (currently a $4.99/month or $49.99/year retail value). This Code is valid August 29, 2022 – September 30, 2022 and is subject to early termination (the “Offer Redemption Period”). Code becomes void once redeemed or expired and must be redeemed by the last date of the Offer Redemption Period.

• Members

Have you started looking for employment somewhere else?

How much blame do you put this on inept writing of Ron Carlivati?

Do you know where Chandler Massey's dressing room is at?

Please register in order to view this content

This promo is worthless!!

• Members

The Thursday before the last unofficial weekend of Summer when people are traveling…great time to promote or try to do a press junket. Feels like they are burying the move.

Robert Scott Wilson was the first full time male model on The Price is Right, so he is known to people who have no clue about Days.