General Hospital: August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not gonna lie, part of me is dreading today's episode because I fear it's all going to about Liz propping Finn.

They did revisit the rape a few years ago when the rapist got out of prison, but it ended up being all about Franco 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ava vs Esme was the highlight of this episode. Along with Trina admitting she has feelings for Spencer on the stand. The writers don't know what the hell to do with Felicia and Mac. It's a crime that GH didn't celebrate Rebecca Herbst’s 25th anniversary. It always has to be all about Finn. Hopefully a bland Willow's days are numbered.

• Members

Is BH even getting a special episode to commemorate the anniversary?

Today's episode was pretty good regardless. The fight scenes were a little too fast. They needed to last more than five seconds 

Please register in order to view this content

And, Sprina!!!!  I can't wait for the follow up scenes. And I'm also wondering how Rory is going to react.

• Members

I would have argued it is a balcony not a parapet, but wiki proved me wrong

Parapet Wall: Types, Uses & Design for small house

However, it defies physics that a tiny woman would fall over like humpty dumpty.  Also, only in fiction does a person run away from their enemy onto a space without an exit.  But, I guess I'll also just disregard the logical reason why she didn't just open the envelope and read the contents rather that taunting her with it.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Are we gonna get a y&r style anniversary episode for Elizabeth?? Furthermore are they allowed to use Steve Burton's images as flashbacks including Jason would be critical to Liz's history? 

Would be nice if Johnathan Jackson, Audrey, her sister Sarah, Ric and Xander could all make an appearance. Emily's ghost too perhaps.