General Hospital: August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No no I think somewhere in twitter or youtube it was confirmed that they will continue with season 6 and onwards. I like the idea of giving people different season so they can pick where to start. When they start to upload 1996 videoland will soon catch up and we'll have a lot of episodes. This is good news. Yeah I think they should upload more than 1 episode from season 10 a day but it's not bad. 

• Members

8-19

I don't know whether to be excited that it feels like the writers have picked up the Liz storyline again and has me intrigued or not because I worry they will drop the ball on it again.

I am happy though to see TJ continues to be expanded out into other people's storylines. From being in Willow's storyline...and people keep walking in on them...and I feel like people are going to start wondering if something is going on between them...to now being put into Liz's storyline somewhat. More of this for him...and his own storyline please. 

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

8-24

I totally forgot that Ms. Wu was the one who found the bartender that freed Trina. Well played.

Let me take a moment to say how much I've been enjoying seeing Portia more and more. Brook Kerr has been playing Mama Bear to the hilt. And it's been fun to watch her go to bat for her girl. But NOW...? Now that her baby is free, she's ENGAGED, and everything is coming her way? NOW, we want to play with Trina's parentage??? Not sure how I feel about it. Even SOD did a write up on it because given how she's been developed...it now seems out of character for her to have a secret.

I am loving all the stuff at the Q-BBQ...except for Carly/Jake of course. That said...I wanted to shake the mess out of BrookLynn. Chase FINALLY said to her face how he feels and he's been that way for a long time and now she wants to mess with it. Gurl, quit!!! LOL. I love the callout to A Midsummer Night's Dream. And I have been loving Olivia as a Q Mama. And I especially love that it feels like the love stories (except for Carly/Jake) are moving forward finally. Good.

Speaking of love stories...hehe at Rory/Trina/Spencer reminding me of Austin/Carrie/Mike back in 90s DAYS OF OUR LIVES.